Other stuff related to the comics(outdated)

The Black Beast That Came From The Stars

A story of the very dragon that Von Nebula based his armor off of. It will also have the ancestors of certain characters too, like Zib or Makuro.(Planning to be a written narrative instead)

Mechanical Madness

There will be very little dialogue, and said dialogue is only on two or three pages.(Outdated, now the comic is planning on being around 30 or 40 pages long as I also decided to add some hero action too.)

The action might be a bit messy, both posing-wise and for what happens in the fight.

Galactic Conspiracy

I need a bit of time for my creative writing club class to proofread the dialogue and some parts will be rather short and other parts might get really long(now unsure if I should just squeeze parts together because of Wattpad's 20 pictures rule), just finished part 2(the script) of it.

Still unsure of exactly how long it will be.

Unnamed story (maybe "Into the Frontier")

Still trying to figure out how it ends.

The Beasts and the Brains

Might come out a year or half of one after Galactic Conspiracy is finished. Also need to get the plot in order.

Unnamed possible sequel to Beasts and the Brains (depending on how well the other stories go)

Only has a vague outline.

I'm currently studying official comics for references...note to self: try to get another comic that is NOT a GODZILLA(Happy Birthday to the big G as it is November 3rd) or ULTRAMAN comic.

Yep, I'm a Japanese giant monster fan. Who would have thought.

I have been since 2014 with the release of the second American Godzilla film(ironically, I hadn't watched it yet) and it all started when my mom brought my brother a small Godzilla destruction toy set because he was a fan of disaster stuff and didn't think I'll be interested in it. Fast forward to now and it is still weird thinking of a time when I wasn't interested in giant monster stuff like movies(of various quality), TV shows and comics.

So yeah...younger me's favorite thing to watch is two guys in rubber suits beating each other up as if it were a wrestling match or demolishing a city model, the more off the wall ridicules the better and I didn't care if it was Godzilla, Gamera, or Ultraman, I wasn't picky.

An example of a fight is the final battle in Godzilla vs MechaGodzilla 1974, to me it's rather impressive for what they made with no CGI. They also might have gone a bit overboard with the explosions.

Not the music I was expecting for a giant killer robot but I like it.

Random art