Author's notes and stuff. Can ask questions here if you want.

I will randomly keep updating this.

All of this(the headcanons and the concept art, which is in the works)is for my Hero Factory fanfics, Hero Factory Galactic Conspiracy and Hero Factory the Beasts and the Brains, (may or may not have a sequel after, depending on how well they goes) which will be in comic form because I, for the life of me can't describe stuff well even if it is to save my own life.

You guys can take whatever you want from this whole thing (including my art as long as you give credit).

Updates for this story and the timeline will be irregular and as inconsistent as my sleep schedule in the summer, and I only post art as bonuses(not counting concept art)and if people want me to draw their OCs, if over demanding or has been mean and/or bullying, I will decline as I try to put as much care as I can for them, as well as the fact that it takes time, for example the digital drawing of The Unknown and Stormer took about four and a half hours.

The plot is still messy because I put the cart before the horse way too many times. So it will be delayed to revise the story in order to make it run more smoothly.

All of the main(alpha team)and semi main(ex, Thresher and Fortis) heroes will be in it, as well as all the notable villains, including the Dark Creator(the mysterious villain that made the brains).

I'll also be adding OCs, two antagonist OCs, one main antagonist of "galactic conspiracy" and the other for the main antagonist role of a possible sequel, any other OC villains I have may be used as stock characters or canon fodder. Non-antagonistic OCs will also be used as stock characters, or as protagonists of short side stories if you guys want as it is only to flesh out parts of this AU.

One planned short side story was an exploration team on Quatros, mostly exploring the planet and later trying to avoid the Witch Doctor.

(Please give me name suggestions because I suck at story names)

Another planned short side story was basically a POV of a citizen during a villain attack. Said villain attack later turned into a brawl because Drilldozer decided to insert himself in the middle of it.

(The best name I could come up with is "Mechanical Madness")

I may do ships, if so, they will be few and far in between. You guys can choose what you want to have in it and I'll see if I can implement them in and a heads up, romance is not my strong suit.

After the rest of the headcanons are finished (which is only two left), the rest will be of incorrect quotes and shitposts. I, however, will not be doing roleplays in them.

I admit that this whole thing was in production for 2-3 years and it was originally made out of spite because Kalhiki's Takeover got canned. It at least evolved into its own thing after a few hours. Hopefully my motivation for this project lasts long enough to put it all out, if not, you guys can scrap off whatever the heck you want.

Random art of the day: