Let's set it ablaze

Start from the beginning

"You are blinded by him! Don't you see how he does it? All of this nonsense and dreams of creating a new world are all lies, Akeno. He wants you to believe his twisted words, everything he says is just to make more people follow him so he can create an army to rule this world than bring peace to it. That man destroyed every Devil's life and he is now just rubbing it in everyone's faces at how he proved himself to everyone. I'll tell you what type of person that is... A nobody who only wants attention."

"How can you speak so ill of him when he saved you from Riser? He was the reason why you aren't chained up into his bedroom and being treated like a toy. Who would have saved you if he wasn't there?" Akeno looked at her with a serious glare.

"This has nothing to do with that! He may have saved me from something I truly despised, but I will never accept him for what he truly is. The true imbodiment of evil."

"I had enough of this, yo-" Akeno was about to tell her something, but the sound of Devil's were heard close to them.

"Lord Lucifer is dead! Lord Lucifer is dead! Quickly, we must bring him back to the Underworld!"

Rias flew towards the general direction where she heard the voice as Akeno followed behind her, but not too close.

Rias looked down and saw her brother on the floor in his own puddle of blood. She flew down and landed beside him as her eyes were so wide and filled with sadness and shock. His heart was right beside him as they saw that he was truly dead and was no longer apart of this world. Rias knew who exactly did this as her hate for this singular man grew to heights even she couldn't comprehend.

"S-Sirzechs, p-please come b-back, y-you can't d-die on me. You're m-my only brother, so p-please don't d-die." Rias said as tears fell down her cheek.

She begged and cried for him to still be alive, but there was no answer from him as her hands were covered in his blood.

"Goodbye, Rias." Akeno turned around and took flight.

Rias turned around as she saw Akeno flying away. "Where are you g-going? You're not p-planning to join that b-bastards cause are y-you?!" She asked as she tried to control her breathing.

Akeno turned around as she was still flying. "Just admit, Rias. You lost to him and lost someone dear to you. If you believe that he is no God, then we will just have to see how much you were wrong then..." Akeno turned back around and flew off.

A blast of green and blue magic nearly destroyed the building she was on as she saw two of the Heavenly Dragons fighting each other to the death. They were spewing out so much magic power as their fight destroyed everything around them. Rias didn't want to stay in Kuoh for much longer as she teleported away with Sirzechs and some of the Devil's that were left in Kuoh.

"ISSEI!"

"VALI!"

They both yelled out as they both clashed with each other, causing more magic to be blasted out.

Vali didn't want to stop until his opponent was no longer breathing, he needed to be the strongest, he needed to become the ultimate fighter that stands above all. "I will not lose to you, Issei. You may be a pervert, but I do must say that you are truly putting up a good fight. With your Lord no longer here and all the faction leaders gone, it's just us two and there will be nothing to stop us this time." Vali said giving him a right hook to his jaw.

Issei spat out some blood. "Not unless I shut your mouth up. I have something I want in life and you won't take it from me." Issei responded as he drove his knee into Vali's gut.

Vali and Issei flew away from each other and they quickly dashed towards each other and collided with each once again, causing small ripples of portals to open up around them.