Kokabiel

Chapter 11

I do not own Naruto or Highschool DxD

Kokabiel moved his eyes away from the two High-Class Devils and looked at Raynare and Kalawarner. "It seems that you two are failures to me and Azazel."

The two Fallen's lowered there head down in shame.

"But, I can forgive you if you kill both the Gremory and Sitri." Kokabiel tried to convince them.

Raynare looked back up at him. "Sorry, but we no longer are apart of the Grigori anymore. We serve someone else entirely."

"Hahahahaha, Don't be a fool ladies. There is no one out there that will take two low life Fallen's like yourselves."

Raynare smiled. "But you see, someone already did Kokabiel. Soon your life will cease to exist, and we will be the ones laughing."

"Ohhh, and where is this person then? I would like to meet this person you speak of."

"He will come soon... I hope."

"It doesn't matter at this point. I will destroy you all with that school of yours as well." Kokabiel flew towards Kuoh with extreme speed.

Freed licked the sword he was holding, and he looked at all of them. "I guess I'm going as well." Freed ran in the woods making his way to the school.

"We can't let them hurt the students," Rias said.

"Then we should go," Kalawarner said as she ran towards the school with Raynare.

Rias and Sona followed them with there peerage behind in tow.

They reached the school and they saw Kokabiel sitting on a chair in the air. "It seems you arrived, but I think your a little late to the party."

All of them looked to the side and saw a few students on the floor unconscious.

Sona put up a magic barrier with the rest of her peerage. "Koneko, take these students to a safe place," Rias ordered.

Koneko nodded, and she took the students to a safe place.

Kokabiel rested his head on his fist. "Shall we begin the fun Gremory? Then I will let you play with my pet" He snapped his fingers and a magic circle appeared below him.

A three-headed dog stepped out of the magic circle and roared. "What the hell is that?!" Issei yelled.

"Cerebus, these beasts are also known as Guard Dogs of Hell," Rias said.

"What are we going to do?" Asia asked.

"We're gonna kill it. But we all need to work together if you don't want to die." Kalawarner said.

Issei summoned his Boosted Gear. "Yo partner? You got any ideas?"

[Well, I would probably start with cutting off its heads so it would lose visibility, then go in for the kill.]

"Not a bad plan."

"Go ahead and start combining the swords now Valper," Kokabiel said.

Valper smiled at that and pulled out three Holy Swords and started to fuse them. Kiba saw this, and he made his way towards him.

"Kiba!" Rias yelled but he didn't respond. Xenovia and Irina went with Kiba.

"I will go as well," Raynare announced as she flew over to Valper's position.

Kiba summoned his sword and tried to cut him but Freed stepped in stopping his attack. "Nuh ah ah, shall we pick up where we left off?"

Kiba clenched his teeth. Xenovia charged in and tried attack Freed but the both of them got pushed back.