Chapter 10

Chapter 10

***One year later***

It's been a year and a lot has happened. Apparently Damon confessed his love for Elena so they are together and happy. She and I are still working on things but they are getting better between us. Caroline and Matt are still a thing and Stefan and I have had a time. Things are great between us but we had a couple of hiccups.

His ex, Katherine, came back...several times but one of the times, she attacked me. She didn't kill me though...at first. Damon, knowing Stefan and Elena didn't want to lose me, snuck into my room and gave me his blood. Katherine came in later and snapped my neck so now I have turned. The upside is that I get to spend eternity with the love of my life...and death? Yeah. And death. But we are happy. We are together.

Bonnie has fallen in love with a vampire named Enzo who is an old friend of Damon's. Caroline has been turned too. Tyler left us to go with a pack of werewolves so that he's not alone but still calls us from time to time to check in. Jeremy is a hunter with Alaric. But they don't hunt us.

We have been in talks about starting a school to help other 'special' kids learn how to control their gifts but that is still a long time coming. But no matter what, we all still have each other.