Chapter One

So Chapter One is finally up. I hope you guys and guyettes enjoy. Pllease comment and vote. Really appreciated !

Have Fun Reading.

"Let me hold you tight. If only for one night..." she stood on the stage articulating in a melodious voice to a famous Luther Vandross tune. A shimmering blue dress hugged her body as a deep cut in the back stopped just above the curve of her buttocks. A slit in the front just above her left knee, and her breasts calling any man to take them in his hands. Her olive oiled shining natural black Indian hair falling to her shoulder blade curling perfectly there, making her body sweltering to look at.

She looked out into the audience as she sang scanning the crowd for the man who had broken her fragile heart the week before. The man that had left her in this fragile time of her life. For those mysterious blue eyes that greyed in their love making and brightened in their happy moments. She had loved him with all her heart, and not for the money he had that was going to pay for her mother's operation. She showed him that love but she guessed he didn't love her the way she did. Him. Rogelio Acri.She wished he was her sole mate forever but fate must have had another plan. Now with him gone she wasn't sure if he was still going to pay... Or even take her back.

Her eyes ran over the happy couples holding hands or kissing, and listening to her sweet seductive voice as it radiated through the air and diffuse into their hearts with joy.

He watched her from the corner of the room. Her voice was amazing and the song she was singing was one of his favourite songs. Though just twenty-eight, he preferred the music from the 70s and 80s than the music of late. He watched the curves of her body accentuated by her body fitting dress, her full lips, and her long eyelashes batting slowly to the song. She was a seductress and he wanted her.His body seconded the notion.

"If only for one..... Night", she smiled and bowed as she ended the song the jazz band exhibiting a well practiced variation at the end of the piece. She walks off the stage after delivering the microphone to the MC. The speakers about the restaurant began to broadcast the music of one of the most famous sax players, Kenny G, as she left the stage. Smooth jazz diffusing throughout the air, giving the band a break for the night.

"May I have the next dance?" He asked, dressed in a black tuxedo with a matching coloured tie and a blue dress shirt which brought out the piercing blue jewels called eyes that clashed with his skin. His mocha coloured skin was almost as smooth as her 'baby bottom' likeness. His hand was extended open before her and she took it as he walked towards his table.

"You seem like a woman who knows the words in that song a bit too well", he smirks flashing a bright smile.

"Thank you," she smiles, "it's not that I know them to well. They are just not the right words for the mood I'm in. I wish I remembered how it felt to know those words all too well."

He chuckles at her words, "And what mood is that?" She stared into his eyes, at how familiar they were. They mimicked the colour of Rogelio's ...

"I wish not to talk about it." She looks away from his eyes and peaks at the door for any signs of the bastard.

"Your wish has been granted, we won't talk about it. Unless, you want to?" He breaks away from the dances and raises his eyebrow at her as a hand slides into his pocket to keep down his manhood.

"Who said I would?" She raises her eyebrow and folds her arms under her breast, pushing them upwards as she realizes his predicament.

"How old are you?" He ignores the question and her magnetic stare. She continues to study him for an answer to her question but waived the subject.