-

Nick 🐼

hey we can just be friends yk?

-

hello?

-

i'm boarding already and ur friends
are here to say bye

-

i landed at cali :)

-

ur playing with kai?

why do they get to be friends with u
but i cant

-

I didn't get why he was ignoring me. I stated we could be friends and return things to back before we said we liked each other but he just simply nodded and went on with the day acting like I didn't exist.

He was being childish. I'm the only person putting the effort into going back to the way things were and he was just making things harder for himself by doing whatever he was doing.

"Nice game, I'll play with you some other time" Kai says into their mic as their screen darkens. "Now talk to me, Daph"

-

3rd person POV

"Nick? Where are you going?" Clay jumps up from the couch when he sees Nick all dressed up and moving quickly to the front door.

"Somewhere, don't contact me" With that, he slammed the door shut, leaving Clay and Wisteria dumbfounded on the couch.

-

It was later at night when both Clay and Wisteria's heads flick to their bedroom door at the sound of a door slamming behind it.

"Nick's home" Wisteria immediately feels a hand grip her wrist tightly before she could even stand up. "Shouldn't we go say hi?"

"He's not in a good mood right now so let's let him cool down for a bit"

"But he was gone for hours, I want to make sure he's okay"

Clay understood her reasoning and highly debated on whether to go out and ask his best friend if everything was okay or not.

That was until they could hear knocking come from his room.

"Is he using his hammer or something?" Wisteria asked innocently "What if he's building something?!"

Clay got up from his side of the bed and exited the room with Wisteria following behind him.

"Holy shit.." Clay looks at Wisteria in pure terror while Wisteria just looks back in confusion. "Maybe sleep in Erin's apartment tonight"

Clay grabbed her shoes and gave them to her, immediately scrolling through his contacts before ringing Erin.

"Wait, I don't get it, why would he get someone else to watch a horror movie with him when he can just scream and laugh with us?"