Chapter 39 : 2nd Task I

Start from the beginning

Harry smiled nervously and walked over to the tub, immersing himself in the water. Daphne faced him and slowly but nervously removed her bra and panties. Once she was done, she stood naked in front of him. Harry looked at her with awe in his eyes as he whispered, "I repeat what I said. You're the most beautiful girl in the whole world."

Daphne smiled as her confidence slowly came back to her and she walked to the tub and stepped in next to Harry. He slowly put his arm around her and kissed her. It started slow, but soon, once they gained confidence, Daphne was sitting on his lap.

"Why don't we work on the egg fist," said Daphne, breathing deeply. Harry nodded. He took the egg, plunged it into the water, and opened it. Both of them put their heads in the water and listened.

"Come seek us where our voices sound,

We cannot sing above the ground,

And while you're searching ponder this:

We've taken what you'll sorely miss,

An hour-long you'll have to look,

And to recover what we took,

But past an hour — the prospect's black,

Too late, it's gone, it won't come back."

"There's no way I'm letting them take you!" said Harry as they resurfaced. "You'll be at risk just being in the lake in the middle of February. For all we know Dumbledore might try to set up a murder attempt and say you were fatally injured during the task!" he said angrily.

"Do you think Dumbledore is that stupid, Harry?" said Daphne frowning. "I agree that I'm the one who'll be taken, but there is no way Dumbledore is insane enough to try to kill me when there are millions of people watching. He's doing his best to keep his position as Headmaster; he's not about to risk it just to try to kill me. Think about the backlash to such an attempt! No, he is more cunning than that."

Harry leaned back towards the wall of the tub and pondered what she said. It made sense. "Alright. But we're taking every precaution possible. I'm not going to risk your life and let you get injured. You're too precious and important to me Daphne! I won't let anything happen to you" he said heatedly.

Daphne smiled and climbed on his lap. She cupped his face with her hands and looked into his eyes. "I don't for a moment doubt your love for me, Harry. We'll take precautions; we'll map out Black Lake so that we don't run into any surprises, and we'll research the best method possible for you to complete the task. Is that okay?"

Harry smiled. "Okay," he said. "Now, how about we have some fun and leave all that for later, Mrs. Potter?" he said, squeezing her bare breasts as one hand travelled downward, between her legs.

Daphne leaned down to kiss him as her hand gripped his erection. "As you say, Mr. Potter."

Needless to say, they never emerged from the Room of Requirement that day, and their friends were wondering where they had disappeared to.

Harry and Daphne emerged from the Black Lake, wet and shivering. They fired warming and drying charms on themselves and immediately headed for the Room of Requirement. Once there, a Hogwarts house-elf provided them with some hot coco, and they sat in front of a roaring fire.

"So, we've tried both Bubble Head charm and Gillyweed," said Daphne, cuddling up next to her fiancé. "Which do you prefer?"

"None," Harry said but his attention was fixed on an owl which was heading towards them Harry recognized it, it was his Grandfather's owl or rather their family owl Harry moved his hands forward and the Owl landed on his hands, it nuzzled its head on Harrys and Harry took the letter which also had 3 Vials which had a green potion it was from his grandfather.