Her outfit

Her outfit.

I make it to the party a few minutes late and head straight to the kitchen where the drinks are. I think I'll just hide here until I'm drunk enough to go out. I pour myself a glass of whiskey and down it. I drink 2 other glasses the same way and walk out entering the living room where everyone's dancing. While dancing I feel someone grab me and start grinding on me. I look back to see who it is. It's Liam, another member of the school football team. As long as it's not Adonis or Daniel I'm fine. I continue dancing grinding on him as well.

"Let's go get some drinks," Liam yells over the music. I nod and follow him he pours me a drink and I accept. I know I shouldn't but I watched him pour it out of the bottle. As I'm drinking Liam says he has to leave and he'll be back. I say ok after finishing my drink and pour myself another. After I finish my second drink I start to feel a bit dizzy. I think I drank to much. "Hey are you ok," a girl says. I nod and try to leave but almost fall over she catches me and leads me upstairs laying me down on the bed. I catch a glimpse of her face as she walks out and I think I recognize her. One of Chantel's friends? I'm probably to drunk to tell I think as I pass out. I was not wrong.

I start to wake up in someone's arms. I can't open my eyes all the way the lights are to bright. I think I'm wearing a blanket. I'm set down and I hear a car door shut. I have a pounding headache. I pass out again.

I open my eyes slowly. I'm in a bed. I sit up and look around. I'm not in my room. I'm in Adonis's, wearing his sweatshirt. What the fuck. I get up and fall back down feeling pain go through my body. Why am I so sore? I look down lifting up my shirt. I wish I didn't. I wish I just went to bed last night. I wish I could take it all back.

Adonis:

I dance with Chantel watching Kiera. I noticed her walking in a few minutes ago, she went straight to the kitchen. Probably to drink. She's like me. But now she's out and dancing with Liam. They're probably going to hook-up tonight I roll my eyes. You don't care about her remember. I focus on Chantel when she starts grinding on me. I wish it was Kiera. Shut up.

After dancing for awhile I tell Chantel I'm getting drinks. When I come back out I scan the room for Kiera, she must've left or something. I go back to Chantel and hand her a drink she looks at it oddly. I forgot she doesn't like whiskey. Not my problem she can get her own drink. Before I can drink the whiskey she moves and bumps into me spilling whiskey all over. "Sorry baby," she says. I roll my eyes, "I'll be back ok." She nods and I leave to go upstairs. As I walk towards the bathroom I notice the guest room door slightly open and a few voices. I go closer and look through the door. Oh just people having sex I go to leave but Kiera's dress on the floor catches my eye. I guess she's hooking up with a lot of guys tonight. I'm a little impressed but I feel like somethings wrong. I look back up to Kiera and that's when it clicks. She's unconscious.

Without a second thought I go in the room and knock out the guys. There's 6 of them. Half the football team. I call my right hand to come clean this up, in my Mafia rape is punished with a slow and painful death. After I'm done with that I grab a blanket a cover Kiera before carrying her to my car ignoring the crowd of people. I wish I got there earlier. I don't know how long she was up there. Maybe if I got there sooner this wouldn't have happened.