Movies

Recap...

I can just deal with it like I have for pretty much my entire life but I don't know how long that can last.

Allessandro POV:

Kiera still hasn't come down for breakfast. It's 9:13 and everyone has already left for college or work. Which reminded me I need to enroll Kiera into school. But first I need to go get her up so I walk to her room and knock on the door. "What?" I hear her say.
"Can I come in?,"
"Sure," she says and I open the door.
"Come down for breakfast,"
"I'm not hungry,"
"You have to eat something Kiera, come on,"
"Fine," she says and gets up.
"Follow me," I say and lead her to the kitchen. I forgot to ask Alfeo to show her around the house yesterday. I'll probably just show her around myself. "What do you want to eat?"
"Nothing," she says. I guess I'm choosing for her.
"I'll make you something," I say and start making some eggs and toast.

After I'm done I put them on a plate and set them in front of her. "Eat, you're not leaving until your done," I tell her she just rolls her eyes and starts eating. She finishes it and starts to leave. "We have something to discuss,"
"What?"
"It's about school, can you sit down," I tell her and she slumps back into her seat. "You'll be starting soon next Monday, schools on break so you have a few days to prepare,"
"Fine," she says and goes to leave.
"Kiera, Alfeo had college today so I'll be giving you a house tour, come on," I tell her, I hear her sigh but she follows me and I show her around.

Kiera POV:

I've just been sitting in my room almost all day. It's now 3:44 and I've finished watching the last season of the vampire diaries. As I'm getting ready to restart the show again I hear a knock on the door. "Come in," I say and Alfeo and Santo walk in. I sit up on my be and Santo starts to speak.
"Do you want to watch some movies with us?" He asks. It's not like I have anything better to do but I'm not sure about this.
"Um, Maybe later?"
"Please?," Alfeo asks. I could leave the movie room at any point so it wouldn't be that bad I guess.
"1 movie," I say and get up. Both Santo and Alfeo smile and start to lead me out. I close my door and follow them to the movie room. I feel the pain in my ribs again and it's worse then last time. I start limping and hold onto the wall trying to keep my balance. Luckily the guys didn't notice and I can suppress the pain before we make it to the movie room.

They sit down and I choose my sit I didn't want to be to close to them.
"So what movie do you want to watch?" Santo asks.
"Any movie," I say. I don't really care as long as it's entertaining.
"How about Encanto?" Alfeo asks. I just nod my head and Santo looks for the movie. When he finds it he starts the movie.

This is the movie room (home theater)

Kiera POV:

We ended up watching another movie and now we're on our third. It's actually kind of fun hanging out with my cousins. I convinced them to watch The Red Notice and now we're watching Black widow. At 7:12 I hear someone walk into the room and come towards us. I turn and notice it's Antonio.
"Where were you guys?"
"We've been in here for a few hours," Alfeo says and Santo pauses the movie.
"It's dinner time, you guys are 12 minutes late,"
"We'll be out in a minute," Santo says and I get up along with Alfeo. Santo turns the TV off and gets up. When Antonio sees us getting up he leaves the room and we start walking out. I'm in a lot of pain now I think my pain killers have worn off and it feels like my insides are burning. I make my way to the kitchen slightly behind the guys and sit down.

"You guys are 14 minutes late now, I expect you to be at the table exactly at 7:00," Allessandro says. I just stare down at my plate. I'm not very hungry so I just play with my food. After a few minutes I feel people watching me.
"Why aren't you eating?" Allessandro asks me.
"Not hungry,"
"Well you have to eat something," Sandro says.
"No," I say. I can't eat much because I wasn't allowed to eat when I was with my "dad".
"She's probably one of those bitches that starves themselves to be skinny," Marco says. Luca laughs and agrees.
"You need to eat," Allessandro says.
"No,"
"Just let her be, she'll eventually starve herself to death and we'll all be happier without her,"
"Marco," Allessandro yells. I don't know what came over me but I get up and run out of the room. I can't deal with this. I close and lock the door of my room. The burning sensation in my stomach increases and a fall to the ground. It's unbearable. I can't stop coughing and everything turns blurry. White dots start to cloud my vision then everything turns black.

Allessandro POV:

"Damnit Marco," I yell. "Why can't you just leave her alone,"
"Don't tell me you don't think the same, she's a charity case,"
"No, she's not. You're going to respect her, she's your cousin, your blood,"
"She'll never be family," Marco says and storms out.
"I'm out to," Luca says and follows Marco.
"I'm going to check on Kiera," Santo says and Alfeo follows. So it's only Matt and Antonio left.
"Marco might be right about her not eating, she might need help," Matt says.
"I know,"
"If she has an eating disorder maybe she needs a therapist," Antonio suggests.
"I agree, we'll have to talk to her later" I say and get up. When we start cleaning up our plates we hear Alfeo screaming so we run to Kiera's room. I walk in first and see Kiera laying on the floor with Santo and Alfeo trying to find a pulse. I go over to her and pick her up. "Antonio go get the car," I say running out. Antonio runs ahead of me to get the car. Blood is coming out of Kiera's mouth and I don't feel a pulse. Antonio brings the car to the front of the house and I rush inside. Santo manages to get into the passengers seat and Alfeo goes to get another car as we drive away. I try to resuscitate Kiera as we drive but I don't know if I can.

I'm sorry for not updating guys. I've gotten really busy but I am working on following my schedule. I plan to write a lot today. I have so many plans for this story so it will be continued but if I get to busy I can forget to publish sometimes. I also had some difficulty's uploading last time but I think it was fixed. You can expect the next chapter coming out on Friday as planned. Stay tuned for more and I'm sorry it may not be on time when an update is expected.