Trouble

Recap...

I go to lunge and her but I'm stopped by someone grabbing me and dragging me out of the lunch room. I struggle and protest but whoever has me is strong.

Kiera:

I stop struggling after a few minutes. I'm still fuming but it's pointless. He's to strong. He moved me from his arms to on his shoulder so I'm just watching what hallways we go down. Eventually I hear the door open and then feel the cool breeze making it's way through my hair as he carries me out. Oh hell no. I start pounding on his back. "Where are you taking me?" I say say as I struggle to get off his shoulder. He just laughs. Fucking laughs. It's at this point I realize who's holding me. I roll my eyes. "Adonis, put me down now," I say. He does and I fall on the ground. I stand up and look up at him. He's just looking at me in amusement. Creep. Like I just met this dude a week ago and he's been nothing but rude to me. And now he's kidnapped me to. "We're leaving," he says as he points to a black Mercedes.
"And why would I go with you?" I ask annoyed. "Because Chantel just made spaghetti on your head. Unless you'd like to go to class looking like that," he says. He's kinda right. "I'll just use the girls locker room," I say glaring at him. I'm in this position because of his bitch. So why would he even care? "The locker room," he says with an eyebrow raised. "And what about your clothes?" He says and I immediately look down. The sauce and noodles has made its way onto my shirt. Red spaghetti sauce on my white shirt. I'm so going to kill Chantel as soon as I get my hands on her. I look back up at Adonis. "I'll just cover it with a jacket," I say. He looks annoyed. "You don't have a jacket here," he says. How tf does he know? "So?" Is all I managed to say. Are you serious Kiera? That's the best comeback you could think of? I internally roll my eyes at myself. "So, you can't walk around school like that. Let's go. You can't take a shower while you're clothes get washed," he says finality in his voice. "Why do you even care?" I snap back. "Because Chantel did this. I'm not pleased with her bullying others," He says. I roll my eyes. It would be nice though. A hot shower. The schools shower is cold, like they couldn't even afford lukewarm water. And I don't know what do do about my clothes. "Fine, let's go," I say and walk towards his car. He unlocks it and I get in. Just because I'm going it doesn't mean anything. I'm just taking the opportunity. An opportunity I got from someone I hate.

We arrive at his place in about 20 minutes. He leads me into the apartment complex and into the elevator. Swiping a card sending the elevator up. Ah. He must live in a penthouse. "My family shouldn't be home, so it'll be quiet," he says. I just nod. When the elevator opens he takes my arm and leads me upstairs. I try to pull away but he stays firm. If he tries anything I swear I'll kill him. He takes me to a room that I assume is his. Considering it's a little messy with some guy clothes on the floor. As he leads me to a part of the room I notice what looks like bloody clothes. Before I could fully analyze them I'm pulled into a bathroom. "This is my bathroom. You can take a shower here, once you're undressed put your clothes outside the door. I'll take them to the laundry so they can be washed while you shower," he says and walks out before I could respond. Whatever. I undress and open the door slightly to set my clothes down outside and shut it again fast. I hear him chuckle outside. Idiot. I just turn around and walk into the huge shower he has. I think you could fit five people in here and still have room.

After showering I find a towel to wrap myself in. It took awhile to get all the noodles out so I've been in here awhile. My clothes should be clean. I open the door and walk out to see Adonis laying on his bed on his phone. Shirtless. He looks up when he notices my presence and stands up. "Your clothes should be done drying in about 20 minutes," he says. "Are you serious?" I ask rhetorically. "Yes," he says. His eyes wander down from my face down to my chest and he looks up again. "As much as I'm enjoying the view, you can wear some of my clothes until your clothes are ready," he says. I scoff. He's disgusting. But he is hot. No Kiera. He's the reason you even got spaghetti on your head. Ending the fight in my head I ask Adonis "Where's your closet?" He points the the other side of the room and I walk to his walk in closet and shut the door. The entre time I felt his eyes burning a whole into my back. I find a sweatshirt and sweatpants that are like 3 times my size and put them on. Adonis is huge. I do my best to secure the sweatpants but after pulling the drawstrings as far as they got the sweatpants are still a bit loose. At least if they fall the sweatshirt goes down to my thighs just above my knees so I'll still be covered. I walk out and enter Adonis's room again. He's sitting on his bed watching TV. He looks up at me and smirks. "Come sit, we'll pass the time," he says. I don't know why but I listened and sat down. Feeling something unfamiliar by doing that. It sounded sexy when he said we'll pass the time. Get your head out of the gutter Kiera.

After finishing an episode of Euphoria Adonis leads me downstairs to get my clothes and leaves me alone in the downstairs bathroom to change while he goes to get dressed as well. I check the time after I get dressed 2:47. Shit, at this rate I won't make it back to school in time for my cousin to pick me up. I just hope it's Santo picking me up today. I look away from my phone and see a red stain on my shirt. It's red all over my shoulders, some on my arm, and some around my neck. I have no doubt it's on my back as well. I groan and walk out. Adonis comes around the corner as I walk out. He looks at the stain on my shirt and says wait here before he goes back up. I listen only because it's his house. He comes back down a few minutes later with a black denim jacket. "Here," he says handing me the jacket. "What's this for?" I ask him although I already know. "To cover the stain, you can keep it if you want to. It's to small for me anyways," he says. I take it reluctantly eying him suspiciously. Why is he being nice to me? I slip in on and it's huge on me still. "Let's go," he says and I follow him wordlessly.

He takes me back to school and drops me off before leaving. It's 3:05 and I already know I'm in deep shit because I look up and see Matteo barreling towards me furious. I guess he saw Adonis dropping me off. He reaches me and starts yelling. "Where the hell were you?" God calm down. "I was at a friend's house," I say. "During school hours," he says. "Yeah, I had to take a shower. A girl poured food on me today," I say. He seems to calm down a bit until he looks at what I'm wearing. He doesn't say anything he just roughly grabs my arm and storms to his car throwing me into it before slamming the door. What is wrong with him? He's a psychopath, that's what's wrong with him. He gets in the driver's seat and speeds away furious. This no doubt it going to cause a massive fight. All because I accepted a jacket from a guy I don't even like.

A/N

Thank you guys for 50k reads. I never thought this would happen thank you guys so much. Also, what do you guys think of Adonis? Let me know your opinions