Chapter 2- New family ~Rewrite~

Recap...

Sure I'm not the best student but I don't get into many fights and I try hard in class. Nothing I imagined could've prepared me for what they're about to tell me.

Rodger:

After beating that bitch my son's and I had to get ready for our meeting. She can never do anything right, not even getting to school on time.

I wish I could just kill her but it's to fun to keep her alive. She's a live in maid, whore, and punching bag.

She'll be easy to pass on when we marry her off.

Already trained and everything.

"You ready dad?" Matthew asks.

"Yeah, let's go we don't want to be late."

We get in our car and head to the club. Our dealer wanted to meet over money after a few missed payments.

We'd be paying on time if we didn't have to raise that ungrateful whore. All we can hope for now is extended time.

We're his main clients so I doubt any harm will come to us, I can't say the same for Kiera though.

Once we get there we park in the alley and go straight inside.

"Welcome," Dimitri says. He's the main dealer. I notice his right hand and his bodyguards sitting next to him and he stands up and offers his hand.

"Good to see you again," I say and shake his hand.

"Did you bring me my money?" he asks.

"We came for an arrangement" I say.

"What kind of arrangement are you thinking?" Dimitri asks and we start the meeting.

"We have about half the money we owe right now, we were wondering if the rest could be paid another way?" I offer.

"Have a seat," Dimitri says.

* * * Time skip * * *

The meeting went smoothly and we got our deal. It was so easy honestly.

The description of we we can get Keira to do had them agreeing before we discussed how long they could have her.

We're led out the back of the club with the dealers in front of us speaking in Russian.

Once we get to our car Dimitri walks out. They start shooting before we can even grab our guns.

"Did you really think we would give you our drugs after you owe us $30,000?" Dimitri asks and walks over to me.

"What you offer isn't worth $30,000," he says. "It's an unacceptable payment, we'll take your $16,000 and the rest will be paid with your lives" I try to say something but he shoots me and everything goes numb.

Kiera POV:

Once I make it to the office I knock on the principals door. "Come in," he says and I open the door and walk in.

He points to a chair but I notice people in the room. I stay standing. I hate being called here, it's nerve racking and now there's strangers here as well.

He looks at me confused but starts talking anyway. "Kiera I'm sorry to tell you but your family have unfortunately passed away" he tells me.
"What? How?" I ask shocked. It'd have to be an overdose or something but all of them at once?

He takes a deep breath before saying "They were all found in an ally, they were shot."

Wow, I never thought they'd die like that. In a way I'm glad, they're gone and they had to have died terrified but now what happens to me, orphanage or foster care?