side couple

In the other side our others couple your worried happy. Nie huiasang used to go to meet wei ning and  wei qing. soon after 3months huiasang started to court wei ning. wei qing was happy and worried for brother. Nie huiasang was really scared when wei qing has threatened him and told him if he hurt  him then she would not hesitate to kill him. He has reassured her that he will take good care of him. After 2month they became Couple . Nie huiasang would take wei ning to the different place for date. Just not that he help them in their clinic.

🌼lets move toward xuanlu couple *

Jin yanli was sitting near rhe window enjoying the beautiful  views of lanling. after sometime jin zixuan came and saw his wife enjoying views.

Jin zixuan: a-li what are you doing?

Jin yanli: nothing just looking the view of lanling.

Jin zixuan: are you worried about a-xian and lan er gonza?

Jin yanli: yes ofvourse it has been 7 month since they went to celestial mountain.

Jin zixuan: yeah time really went fast. Didn't  they sent letter  to us .Don't be worried about them.

Jin yanli: though they sent letter but still  i can't  help myself from worrying about them.

Jin zixuan: don't  worry they will come sooner. Now don't take stress it's not good for baby.
🌼Yes yanli is pregnant by 6 month . 🌼
Yanli nodded at him.

🌼ming yao🌼

Both ming yao and nie ming jue has been dating for 8month. They both meet time to time  As they both need to handel the sect work. ming yao will be the sect leader and ming fei will be the vice sect leader of ming sect. All the members in ming sect had approved and were very happy. As ming yao will be in nie sect as madame nie later and ming sect need to supervise by some so ming fei was the best choice.

NIE MINGJUE HAS PROPOSE MING XUAN OR YAO FOR THE MARRIAGE AND MING YAO HAS HAPPILY ACCEPT THE MARIAGE PROPOSAL . After the one month later both mingjue marriage was held. Everyone were very happy for both of them.
Now they are living together in qinghe. If sometime need nie ming yao used to go ming sect and help ming fei to handel sect leader.

🌼xicheng couple 🌼

both of them were really busy in their  sect work.  Lotus peir was built again properly. Many people came to become disciple and he have to take many of them as disciple since lotus pier don't  have much disciples . He have rebuild the lotus peir and bring back to its glory.
he have trustworthy righthand man and head disciples. jiang elders were proud of him. today both jiang cheng and lan xichen were meeting eachother in yumeng. Jiang cheng was waiting for lan xichen in restaurant .

Lan xichen: wanyin

jiang cheng : a huan.

they both sit in private room.

Lan xichen: are you missing young master wei ?

Jiang cheng :: don't want to agree but yes i miss him. His all the nonsense annoying things. I miss him. What about you?

Lan xichen: i also miss my brother after it is the first time he is so far from us. Though he sent letter every week but still can't  help but miss and worry him.

Jiang cheng: hope they will come fast.

Lan xichen: yes no need to worry they will come fast. It has just became 7 month they still need to learn alot of things.

Jiang cheng: umm .

Lan xichen: when you will go to meet madam jin. I heard she is 6month pregnant .

Jiang cheng: yes she is . I will go to meet her tomorrow since ajie is craving lotus seed so i need to take that with other belongings.

Lan xichen ;  lets leave all this things. now we spent our time together. Jiang cheng nodded.

After spending some quality  of time . Both of them went to do their sect work. And jiang cheng need to  prepare all the things he need to take for yanli.

he change into this

he went to meet his jie

he went to meet his jie. While taking so many souvenir for her.

Yanli: acheng you came?

Jiang cheng: ,yeah jie. How are you?

Yanli: i am fine. How are you ?

Jiang cheng: i am fine. Did jie fu take care of you or not. If not then i will not hesitate to punch him.

yanli just laugh at brother .

Yanli: you don't  need to punch him he take good care of me . Now also he went to bring some dried  fruits for me to eat.

While chitchatting zixuan came.

Zixuan: sect leader jiang why do you think that i will not take care of my wife.

Jiang cheng: sect leader jin because you leaved her here alone thats why.

Zixuan : i didn't  leave her alone i just went to take some dried fruits for to eat.

Yanli: enough enough you two don't  bicker with each other.

Jiang cheng: jia what you name the baby?

Yanli : do you have some idea?

Jiang cheng : jia i am bad at this. why don't  you ask jie fu?

Zixuan: i fine with whatever you give him name.

yanli: leave it a xian has already suggest me name. 

Jiang cheng : what he have suggest jie?

Yanli : birth name jingling and courtesy name rulan.

jian cheng: didn't lan came in his name?
Zixuan agreed

Yanli: well leave it is already nice name.
I will keep this name for my son and if daughter then i will again asked suggestion from yating meimei.

Zixuan: yeah we can  ask her for keeping her name because she is the reason why we both are now together .

Yanli nodded at her.

Zixuan: brother in law i think you should rest . I will tell maid to show you your room. Jiang cheng nod at him.

Jiang cheng: jie take rest. Yanli nod at him.

After that they three enjoy time together.

🌼On the lan sect 🌼

A old man was sitting in his room while drinking tea. He miss his second nephew though he will not say but he miss him alot. He always go to his room and see his painting.

Well he will not say anything but he care for his nephew boyfriend and respect him though his pride will not let him say but he still thinks he is good And righteous just like  his mother who was mischievous but have good and kind heart who stand for justice.  When at first in lang ling he got to know his nephew is in love with wei wuxian he was so shock.But eventually accept him. His nephew even threatened him to eloped with him or leave the sect that has terrified him so much. But also he think he and his boyfriend would be great sect leader and madme of lan clan and also chief cultivators.

Just not that he even started buying so many things for his nephew weddings .  He just hope now that there would be peace in cultivation world without any war and all.