Worthless Dance

"No, I don't think it looks good. Give me something else to wear. Something more extravagant." Cale complained to the servants.

It has been a while since they arrived at the Henituse residence in the capital. The treatment he received wasn't all that bad, although it was rather noticeable that servants were avoiding him due to all the rumors that were roaming around. Frankly, Cale wasn't in the mood at the moment to care.

The ball was happening in a few hours, and he wanted to look decent. There were going to be many annoying flies that would try to start a fight, and the last thing that he wanted to do is appear poor. He also wanted to look nice since if everything went well he would be able to finally get the opportunity he waited for...

Although he was annoyed at the beginning for going and frankly, he still wasn't so happy, this was a good opportunity to get things off of his chest. He wasn't a perfectionist, but he liked to make a good show, and Hyung Eric was worthy of a good one.

'Although Eric wouldn't care about what I wear... I still want to look amazing.' Cale thought as the excitement of well the only good thing that could possibly happen on this forsaken ball passed his head.

The servants picked up another suit for him to attend in. It was alright, but alright wasn't enough.

"There must be a better outfit."

Ron smiled from the side while observing Cale with his usual bening smile. He could see right through the puppy master and his little crush. 'It's going to take quite a bit of time to get the young master dressed up.'

__

The big hall was certainly appropriate for the royal event. Cale was rather pleased. He usually avoided these kinds of events, or more frankly he wasn't even invited to begin with. The redhead didn't really care, since he preferred making a scene in the city's bars and kicking out the local thugs.

It made his everyday noble life a little less boring. Though, it might've been different if his family was interested in spending some time with him. But he was sure they wouldn't, so he opted for the entertainment that could entertain him alone.

The soft music from the orchestra gave a soft atmosphere, alongside the nobles' enjoying themselves. Noble ladies were gossiping between themselves, already making their own small groups. On the other hand, future heads of the respectful families were gathering together based on their regions. These nobles already knew each other well, and it only made sense that they would use it to catch up with one another, or simply show the power and try to start a fight.

Cale looked around trying to find a place where the northeastern nobles were. It wasn't that hard to pin point out Eric's curly grayish hair. And his smile grew while walking towards his own group. Hyung promised him to take care of the annoying pests like Venion Sten. He would really love to see it in action. But...

It was a little funny, considering Cale didn't need any kind of help dealing with the annoying rats.

"Hahaha,, Thank you so much Lady Amir. I am truly flattered by this gesture." Eric said, while a slight blush covered his face.

While approaching, Cale heard the words coming from the Gray haired noble. The redhead quietly observed the scene in front of him. Eric was holding a handkerchief that might've been given by lady Amir- He didn't get to see the whole situation unfold, yet it still left a sour taste in his mouth.

"What's going on?" The trash decided to interrupt them with his trashy greeting that was quite inappropriate for a noble. He smiled brightly while placing a hand on Eric's shoulder.