I called him and let him in because I didn't want to cause a scene in front of Tiara. We just started being friends.

I started wiping down my counters to avoid saying anything to Jream. I know if I open my mouth, I might say something that'll make everyone silent.

About 20 minutes passed by I was now cleaning the microwave. Jream came over to the kitchen and sat on one of the bar stools.

"You really not talking to me for real?" Jream asked.

I pretended not to hear him and moved on to rearranging the food in the freezer.

"Wow. What have I done to you?" Jream asked.

"Don't worry about it we both ignoring each other." I said, not turning to face him.

I knew he hadn't been ignoring me because he was busy. I asked Taz earlier, and he told me Jream hadn't stepped into the studio for days. And he was, in fact, living his best life at the moment.

"What are you talking about?" Jream asked.

"I don't know. Why we asking dumb questions?" I said.

"Stop catching an attitude, Desiree." Jream walked over to me and turned me around.

"If you got something to say, say it to my face." Jream sternly said.

"You tryna fight me, Jream? Imma catch an attitude whether you like it or not." I took two steps back.

Jream took two steps forward.

"I'm not finna play with you Desiree. Answer my question. What are you taking about?" Jream said, adding bass to his voice.

"I'm not playing, Jream. You haven't been getting my text messages?" I finally answered him.

When he heard my question, he stepped back. Yea, that's what I thought.

"You doing all this for that? You couldn't have asked me like a regular adult?" Jream said.

Now he was getting me tight.

"A regular adult? You ignoring me is being a regular adult, Jream?" I got closer to him.

"I'm sorry that I didn't answer you for twdays." He said.

"Okay, I'm not about to do this with you." I said, turning around to leave the kitchen.

"I'm not done talking, Desiree." Jream stopped me.

I stopped but didn't turn around.

"I was ignoring you for a reason." He said.

I stayed quiet, but turned to face him.

"I just needed two days where I wasn't talking to or seeing anyone. My phone has been on dnd."

"Why did Taz tell me you were living your best life, then?"

"He said that because he was in the area, stopped in front of my house and I was outside cutting grass. He asked me where I've been and I told him I was living my best life."