Ch 13

"Jream does not get me anything I want whenever I want." I rolled my eyes.

Tiara looked at Marie like I said something crazy, "Uh yes, he does! All you have to say is, oh Jream look at how strong and handsome you are and he'll fold."

"You guys are wrong. Watch, I'll prove it right now." I said and took out my phone.

I tapped on his number, and it rang twice before he answered.

Oh, I see he finally wants to answer my call.

"Yes, madam Desiree." I put it on speakerphone.

"Could you pick up some ice cream for Marie, Tiara, and I?"

"No way." I gave the girls I told you so look.

"Say what I said." Tiara whispered.

"Oh, Jream you're so strong and handsome. Pretty please." I tried so hard not to laugh.

"What? Did you just call me 'strong and handsome'?" I heard a guy laughing in the background.

"Yes, they said if I said that, it would work." I looked at the two of them, laughing.

Jream started laughing his head off.

"Wait facetime me." Jream said. I switched the call to facetime.

"Do you see how hard I'm laughing right now?" Jream showed his face.

"Alright, alright, it wasn't that funny." I said with a straight face.

"I'm not getting y'all any ice cream. Come open this door." Jream rang the doorbell.

"Oop he said come open this door." Marie said.

I got off the couch and walked over to the door.

I opened the door slightly without letting Jream in.

"What are you doing?" Jream questioned.

"Why should I let you in?" I asked.

"Because I have a gift." He answered back.

"I don't believe you." I said.

"Okay cool. I'm gonna take the Panera Bread I bought back with me." He looked at me through the small crack.

I opened the door wide enough for him to come in.

"Haha gotcha." Jream walked in empty handed.

"Just for that, we aren't on speaking terms." I said, crossing my arms.

"Aight, I'm taking new applications for a new best friend. If you know anyone who is in desperate need of a best friend, please refer them to me." Jream announced.

I pushed past him and grabbed my Snapple peach tea off the counter.

"Change the channel, Marie." I said. Jream's favorite movie was on.

"What? You know this is my all time favorite movie." Jream turned to me.

I shrugged my shoulders. I was being petty. Jream had been ignoring my calls and texts for the past two days. Then he just walked into my house, acting like he hadn't been ignoring me.