no visitation

[same night]

(music man's POV)

I sigh crawling backward into my little circular cady where I practically charge, looking up at the vent that lies on the ceiling above the DJ booth, I hear some metallic tapping, and my head perks up only to see one of my siblings crawl out of the vent, due to the slight disappointment of hoping its be someone else I put my head back down. It felt like I'd been waiting for ages. he hasn't visited in two days. what if something happened to him? god, he better be ok. 

"hey brother!" tambering speaks 

I don't want to hear the answer to my question even though I already know what it is. but I ask anyway 

"any sign of him?" I ask in a soft almost sad voice. My little brother just looks at me and shakes his head, that's all I needed to know. then he speaks up 

"Since he's not visiting you. maybe you should go visit him! I know you weren't able to but now you're in a new body! and you are slightly humanized so you'd fit! think about it brother. you'd be able to see him again!" tambering says in his overly energetic however stereotypical robotic voice. I think for a minute "actually that might not be such a bad idea. and if I don't get to see him ill at least ask if he's ok" I say before getting up, tambering looks up at me with puppy dog eyes "can I go!?" he asks me in a pleading tone, I look down at him "hmmm I don't know Tam that depends on if you'll behave or not" I say, tambering isn't a bad kid he can just doesn't know how to be quiet at times.

"I- I'LL BEHAVE! PLEASE, BROTHER, LET ME GO IM BOREEEEED!" says tambeing in a whiney childish voice that honestly could break glass- "hm okay okay go let the others know before they go crazy trying to look for us," I say in response. "OKAY" is all he says before running back into the vents to tell the others

I wait for about 5 minutes then I hear rapid metallic tapping in the vents, I look at the vent and see tambering "sorry I took a long time music! everyone was spread all over the place!!" I chuckle "it's alright tambering let's head out" tambering nods and jumps onto my shoulder. I start walking away from the DJ area and head to the superstar daycare.

once we get to the daycare's big wooden gates I take a deep breath before opening the gates and walking in, I look around the place. a lot has changed from when I was last here, last time I was here eclipse and lunar were still around. I walk further into the daycare seeing no form of daycare attendant, and something that unsettled me was the fact that all the lights in the daycare were on.

(cliff hanger ooooooooh. yea sorry for another short chapter I'm making things up as I go;-; )