in the back of my mind

(HEY DON'T PLAY THE SONG YET ILL TELL YOU WHEN TO!!!)

(moons POV)

I wake up to an excruciatingly painful headache, I usually don't wake up with headaches like these, well then again sun is usually in charge when it's time to get up. I unplug myself from our charger and walk to the light switch, I flip it on and drift into the mindscape now taking the physical appearance of sunrise.

(Suns POV)

I wake up in charge but in moons room? strange? I walk out of the room, moving my hand in the room creeping up the wall to turn off the light in that room, after I switch off the light I quickly move my hand out of moons room and start walking out to the red room that connects me and moons room, I look on the wall and see a big calendar, I walk close to it, pull out a sharpie and cross off the past day on it. 9 more days. I remind myself, 9 more days till I get to see moon for the first time in person. When I'm done I place the sharpie down and walk out to the weird balcony over the ball pit, I walk towards the edge of the balcony and jump straight into the ball pit.

I walk out of the ball pit and to the check-in desk, I take a quick glance at the time, almost 6 am, the kids should be here soon. then I remember, The inspectors are coming back today, I wonder what time they'll be here, I mean they did happen to show up late yesterday, which I didn't mind, looking back on that it was nice for alan to cover nap time while I was being heavily interrogated;-;.

And that's when my thoughts were disrupted...again...just like every day- by a bunch of children.

the kids come rushing in through the daycares gates, and run to start their play time. as I check them in with there guardians after I'm done checking everyone in I let the kiddos play for a little bit longer then I put on a puppet show for them

after the puppet show the kiddos have a bit of free time so they go around doing whatever they want! so far the kiddos have been really good today, hopefully, it stays like that. "MR SUUUUUUUUUN!!!!" .......damn it

I perk my head up "yes my little sun?" I ask then a little girl runs up to me sniffling "Amy won't share the colored pencils with me!! and I need them to finish my drawing.

oh my god. I walk up to amy and sit down on my knees to talk to her, "amy my little sun, is it true you won't share the colored pencils with Lynn?" I ask. Amy just looks at me and nods "mhm, but only because I'm not finished yet" she says, "well maybe you can let Lynn use the ones your not using right now then when you're done with some colors amy can use those?" I say. she nods in response and I stand up and walk away from the drawing table, then the daycare gates open, I turned my head and expected the inspector's alan and avid, but to my surprise, it was nonother than Mongomery gator here in my daycare-?

"knock, knock," the raspy deep voice coming from Monty says "Monty? what are you doing here?" I ask politely "well, there ain't any shows today, and I didn't have anything to do, so I figured id just come on over and help out if you'd let me," he says, I think about it for a minute then answer "I mean I don't see why not, just try not to get too upset with the children if something happens ok?" I look at him seriously "Woah there sunny boy, it'll be fine I'm not like moon or whatever" before I could answer some kids run over to monty "OH MY GOSH ITS MONTY GUYS!!"

I roll my eyes "calm down my little sunshines, we don't want Mr gator over here to lose a leg" I say smirking

-"0v0 BROTHER IM SO PROUD OF YOU"- Moon

I giggle and walk over to a group of kids to check up on them, they have been quiet since they got here, but it turns out they were just tired.

[5 hours later]