[ 065 ] are you the mole?

Start from the beginning

They hadn't seen Laurel in a very long time, and she was calling. "Just— okay, listen."

"Are you the mole?"

"No! It wasn't me, I swear," she told Michaela. "I would never turn you guys in, okay? But, obviously, someone else did."

REWIND; 10:03 am

"You're all wondering why I called you here today," Annalise started. Her students on their seats, paying attention. "You passed your final exam. Tomorrow, you graduate. But I had to say something before we part way for good."

"I know that you all ask yourselves why I'm still here, teaching, considering the hot mess my life has been the last three years. Well, the answer is simple— you."

"No one should be falsely accused of crimes they didn't commit. But it happens to people far worse off than me. And here's where you come in. I teach so that some of you will make sure that the Justice system lives up to its name. Even though I know that most of you will sell out and do corporate, some of you— the brave ones— will forge your own path, a path that doesn't put money or greed or glory first, but your clients."

"So think hard about who you want to be because, in 24 hours, you graduate, and you'll be free of me... free from Middleton... free from your families. So, whoever you decide to be, make yourself proud."

"That was a drunk speech," Connor muttered

"That was a drunk speech," Connor muttered. They entered the house.

"Yeah," Michaela agreed. "That was a get lost and be nothing like me because my life's a huge disaster speech."

"Annalise gave a speech?" Oliver asked. He was sitting on the couch in the living room.

"Yeah," Connor replied. "She basically told us to go out into the world and be good people."

"Drunk speech," April added. "A good drunk speech."

"On that note, I have gifts." Oliver handed each of them a small box.