UnblockMeMrsNox-Brandon

It's been a week.

A week, where I hope this, she demon has noticed me changing for the better. I haven't reported one of her pictures. I'm still blocked but I made a new IG so I can stalk her Which means I made a new email so I could make the new account, so I can stalk her. She knows the new account is mine. Outside of the name being, "UnblockMeMrsNox" she sent me a screen shot of it with about 75 laughing crying emojis. I saw it as a silver lining that she texts me first and that she was laughing.

I spent days racking my brain on how I could show that her that I am sorry. After flowers, chocolates sending lunch and dinner to her shop on top of jewelry I didn't seem like she would budge. It took a text from Satan, aka Leana for me to have a light bulb go off in my head.

Instead of reaching out to Nero, I decide to do the one thing I didn't think of

Instead of reaching out to Nero, I decide to do the one thing I didn't think of. Grabbing my keys, I make my way to Rain's shop. By some grace of God, Satan is no longer there. Walking to the back where her office is, I find her in the corner bent over her drawing table working on something. Lightly knocking on the door frame so I don't startle her enough to mess up the drawing she is focused on.

"One moment, Brandon." I didn't think she knew it was me.

"I can always tell when it's you. Your presence takes up all the space in the room." Rubbing the back of my neck, I wait for her to turn to me.

"I'm not even fully in the room."

"That hardly matters, your arrogance knows no boundaries. What do you want." She sits back in her chair crossing her legs. I make my way towards her. Kneeling, I take her hands in mine.

"You of all people know I have never been the best with words." At her snort, I look around her office at the evidence of what Leana calls my mediocre apology.

"I've tried using these gifts in place of an apology, and you deserve better than that. You deserve better then me if I am being honest, and that is not something that has ever slipped my notice. You have supported me through everything from the moment we met. Shaping me into this alpha male I always thought I was."

She tilts her head to the side, probably wondering if I am an implant. I have never expressed myself like this before. We had a lot of unspoken truths.

"It's a humbling experience to learn, I am not this big strong Alpha. How can I be when I can't even protect my fucking queen. I didn't protect you; I played a role in your hurt, and I don't know how you could ever forgive me for that, but I selfishly am asking you to. I'm asking you to believe in me one last time. Believe that I won't take you for granted, that I will never again let anything come before you. I will never give another woman the power to make you question the security in where you stand. I am sorry, I am so fucking sorry baby. You are the strongest woman I know, and I am honored daily that you choose me. But I am begging you to please believe me when I say I will work every day repair the cracks in our foundation that were put there by me."

Placing my forehead on her thighs, I let out a bone deep sigh.

"Forgive me, I can't move forward without the rhythm of my Rain."

Looking up, I stand and place a gentle kiss on top of her head.

"I'll give you some time."

I walk out of her shop back to my car, feeling as if my insides are completely scrambled. Yet, praying for the best because everything I said was true. There is no way forward without my wife.