Tsk, Tsk

It was no secret that Brandon Nox was married, and that he adored his wife and openly showed it. Our love was openly displayed. We were no secret, but what was a secret was that in the past six months my dear husband had been emotionally and mentally checked out of this marriage. I am slowly starting to forget what it felt like to have his undivided attention when he is physically he.

I think for a moment how I should handle this situation. I deny my body time to register that the extreme pain I am feeling is actual my heart dying. Looking at the picture again I close out of the app and set my phone down.

I don't screenshot the picture, that would lead to her being aware that I did so. I absolutely refuse to have evidence that my husband, that I had on a marble pedestal, is actual a pile of shit. Two timing lying shit at that. While I am under no illusion she isn't stalking who viewed her story, I like to make my presence known a little... differently.
I refuse to reach out to him, while my anger is justified, he clearly has things going on that are more important then our marriage. More important then being aware of his surroundings enough to actually miss this bottom feeder having him in a picture. Who am I to interrupt them. I refuse to give this childish tramp the reaction she was hoping for. She clearly knows of me, which is obvious. So any woman who willingly does what she did with the knowledge and intent to hurt someone else is not worth my time.

Now, I'm being extremely mature right now, but I am aware it won't stay this way. If there is one thing about me that he clearly did not have forethought to make is dinner date aware of, is that I ALWAYS hit back harder. Yes sweetie, your destruction will be glorious.

Picking my phone back up I open Instagram again. Looking at the plus sign at the top to create a new post and two ideas comes to me. If there is one thing I know about my husband, it's that he never did learn to share. Possessive is what he is, and even in his distance lately, that has remained the same.
Clicking the plus sign, I grab a picture from the photo shoot I did for the promo posts for my newest shop opening last month. I didn't post all of them to avoid the headache that is Mr. Nox when someone eyes his toys, but all is fair in love and war hunny.
Typing a quick line to go with the picture I don't even hesitate to hit post. Then going back to her story I hit the little paper airplane at the bottom and select "Add post to your Story". Like I said, I make my presence known very differently. After tagging both him and her to the photo I add a cute little comment at the bottom. "When the trash is eager to let me know she's out to dinner with my husband🤔 tsk, tsk Mr. Nox. Do better. 🤷🏼‍♀️"
After posting it to my story I snuggle down into my bed and close me eyes to fall aseep. Peacefully. Smiling to myself when that annoying apple watch lets me know it took less then 5 minutes and he is already calling my phone. I choose to ignore the call and subsequent 10 messages for the fist time in our marriage. How fitting that he chose to ignore me for the past 6 months, and now it's my turn to return the favor.