part 15

The end of the year was coming Abby and Xing Li is going to graduate soon with all their friends, for a long time Abby finally quit smoking and she became a better person after dating Li she was happy again because she found love again after a long time holding it in her. They were planning their graduation it has been 4yrs snice Abby and li dated Abby still had her hair dye black and as for Li he still has his mullet color black, Li was happy dating his best friend after being done with class Abby walked out and Li pull her aside she gasp and he pin her on the wall where everyone of course can see when passing by Abby giggles wrapping her hands over his head.

A: what?
L: wanna come over to my place.
A: I met your parents already Li.
L: and I met your aunt already as well, they love you.
A: I know.

She laughed and they kissed then their friends jumped on them they all laughed then Li pull one of his friends aside.

L; hey you got time after class?
F: yeah why?
L: you'll see meet me at my car
F: okay.

They walked away and li looked as he saw his girlfriends smiling face, he smiled then walk away with his friends as Abby made it in class she got grab by the hair and was backup and push to the wall, Abby looked up and it was li's ex girlfriend.

A: what the hell is wrong with you?!
G: why don't you leave him alone.
A: who?
G: Xing Li

Abby scoffed and stood up.

A: you and him broke up 3yrs ago during freshman year he's mine boyfriend now.

As she was about to slap Abby she took her hand and slam it away she  Squeak and glared at Abby.

A: you can't have him back, you cheated on him AND he doesn't even love you.

The girl looked at her Abby scoffed and push pass her and there Xing Li was there.

A: let's go
L: who were you talking too?
A: no one, just a annoying girl that wants to cheat on her new boyfriend.

Li smiled and she smiled back at him and walk to her class later It was after school as li and Abby walked to the front gate li kiss her forehead.

L: hey I'm sorry but I need to go somewhere.
A: you want Me to go with you?
L: no! No. It's fine my friend volunteered to come with me and it's a present for the graduation day tbays coming up.
A: oh ok have fun.
L; you got a ride?
A: yeah my aunt is taking me to the city she'll be here soon
L: okay.

He peck her and ran behind the school and there his friend waited for him.

L: thanks for coming  Marcus
M: no biggie so where we going?

They got in the car.

L: to the mall.
M: what?

They drove away and Abby was in her aunts car.

Au: you changed so much after your ex boyfriends death.
A: I know.
Au; I bet your parents are happy now, you give him peace and justice.
A: yeah.
Au: any plans after graduation?
A: no I just want to spend my days with Li right now.
Au; thats good. He's a nice man just your type, I'm happy that you decided to move in with him.
A; thank you aunty also why we going to the city?
Au; well your cousin is having a wedding soon and I want to buy her a gift.
A: oh ok.
Au: besides we have all day so let's spend it.
A: yeah.

Meanwhile at the mall Li went to a jewelry store and  Marcus was shock

M: wait.
L: what? Come on.
M: your buying a ring? Are you going to propose to Abby?
L: what you think I'm doing?
M: holy shit.
L: I know.
M: how long have you been planning this?
L; on our third year anniversary, graduation is going to be our forth year anniversary.
M: holy shit. You really are making her your wife, so your going to propose to her after graduation infront of everyone?
L: after graduation.
M: oh, who else knows about this?
L; her aunt that's all.
M: oh.