Prologue

My name is jeon jungkook and I go to a college here in Seoul my parents die when I turn 16 I only live with older brother she he always takes care of me that my parents couldn't do. Growing up was hard for my brother and I snice we don't have parents but we always manage snice we know how to take care of each other, but ever snice I turn 19 and my brother turn 25 things are still the same but he has a girlfriend that just comes in an out which I made a decision to stay at a dorm room in the college and he was fine with it. I just know things are not the same without our parents anymore but I want to be a man and be mature and know how to take care of myself so I decided to just leave the place.

Jungkook took all his things and say goodbye to his brother and took a cab to the college dorm rooms, jungkook of course had big glasses because he was a nerdy kid and gets bully alot in high school but he's going to change his life. Jungkook found his room and open the lights and just sat on the bed and sigh looking at the room then he look and saw another bed next to his.

Jk: do I have a roommate?

Jungkook just sigh because his roommate didn't show up so he unpack his things and took off his glasses and just look at the ceiling.

Jungkook pov: I wonder how brother is doing without me home and who is my roommate?

As he thought about that a guy came in and jungkook looked at him and it was his roommate.

G: oh you must be my new roommate.
Jk: I am.

Jungkook put on his glasses.

G: my name is jackson. Han Jackson.
Jk: im jeon jungkook nice to meet you.
J: you too.

They smiled and jungkook just sat there looking at his roommate as he was unpacking.

Jk: so why come here?
J: I wanted to be a doctor. You?
Jk: um just a artist.
J: cool
Jk: yeah.

Jungkook sat there uncomfortable and fix his glasses.

J: I see you wear glasses.
Jk: yeah I do.
J: so people at school call you nerdy?
Jk: um yeah.
J: don't have many friends?
Jk: no.
J: I see. Hey if you don't mind can I invite my girlfriend here?
Jk: you have-
J: yeah she's going to this college too and wants to come over.
Jk: I see.

Jungkook was in pain because he doesn't like seeing girls at his place just like how it is back at home.

Jungkook pov: great.

Jackson sat down looking at him and smile.

J: so you date?
Jk: no. Never.
J: don't like girls?
Jk; um well I don't believe in love and I think it'd dumb so I just work on passing school and study hard.
J: I see.
Jk: I don't miss Around and don't have time for dating.
J: hmm.
Jk: yeah. Now it's getting dark and first day is tomorrow so goodnight Jackson.
J: yeah.

Jungkook took off his glasses and lay down facing the wall, Jackson just blew raspberry and went to bed too.

Jungkook pov: pain in the ass when it comes to dating I don't know how brother does it.

And that was the first time jungkook came to move in the dormroom with a roommate that has a girlfriend, jungkook thought he could have some piece by himself but nope.