Taehyung gulped. "I-I won't tell them," he said, eyes desperate.

"I've decided I can't risk it. Let's go, Taehyungie. Let's say hi to Yoongi!" the demon grinned.

His arm shot forward to grab Taehyung, and the younger let out a terrified scream, ducking and pushing him over. The demon fell on his back, but he was back on his feet in a split second and grabbed Taehyung's leg as he tried to run.

"NO!" Taehyung shouted, clawing at the floor as the demon dragged him away from the door.

"It will only take...a second..." the demon said through gritted teeth, pulling Taehyung closer so he could reach his head.

"STOP! LET GO!" Taehyung yelled, shaking his head and kicking at the demon.

When a hand touched the top of his head, he felt all the fight leave him and he dropped to the floor limply. He heard the demon let out a huff and saw him straighten his clothes. Somewhere down the hallway he could hear Jimin calling out that they were going to eat soon. The demon cursed.

"I guess this took too long. Next time, I'll make sure to be quick," he muttered, and Taehyung wasn't sure if it was directed at him. "Shit, why is it always you, though? You're a pain in the ass, Taehyungie. Let's make sure you won't remember this time."

He heard some knocking at a door, but it wasn't the door of this bedroom. Taehyung desperately wanted someone to find him.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, I have to be fast."

Taehyung felt himself be lifted on the bed, the demon paying no mind to be careful with him as he was carelessly dropped on it. He was close to passing out and the demon was panicking. He didn't know demons could panic. He had to get out of here...had to warn the members...had to-

A firm hand on top of his head made him forget all about it.

He felt like he was floating in and out of consciousness for a moment, feeling dizzy but mostly exhausted. So suddenly exhausted that it confused him. He knew he was on a bed, but he didn't understand why. He couldn't remember falling asleep here and his body felt too tired. Almost as if he'd been dancing for an entire day, but he knew they only had an interview that day.

There was some noise outside the room he was in and he heard Yoongi's voice whisper to him. Yoongi's voice...? Now that was odd...why was Yoongi here?

"You passed out, Taehyungie. But you're fine. You won't remember anything, so you'll be good, right?"

He let out a soft whine and nodded. He would be good for his hyung. Whatever that meant.

"Shit, I don't think I did it right...but you look like you clearly won't remember," Yoongi mumbled, but the words made no sense to Taehyung. He wasn't even sure if they should make sense. "You have to get up now, Taehyungie. We don't want to keep your hyungs waiting, do we? Let's get up and have some lunch."

Right, he didn't have lunch yet. That was something he remembered. Was that why he was so tired? No, there had to be another reason. He forced his eyes open and only then noticed that Yoongi was helping him walk, basically dragging him to the door. When he opened it, Jimin and Jungkook were standing there. Huh, that was weird too. What were they doing here?

"You're still here? I said we were coming."

Yoongi didn't sound very happy. Taehyung didn't want to upset him any further, so he stayed quiet and let Yoongi drag him out of the bedroom. Gosh, he was tired. Couldn't he just stay in bed for a few more minutes? Oh...no...it was important that he had lunch. Right, he remembered again.