Chapter 2. My days in the Demon Realm

Readers pov

Kiriwo brought me to this demonic realm; he showed me how to expand my new demon wings and fly. Unfortunately, he didn't have time to bring me to his big brother, he brought me to this school he attends called Bablyus. His big brother had already did the paperwork to get me enrolled. When Kiriwo and I reached the entrance he informed me to follow the rest of the new students, he will be going back home to prepare have a spell prepared for me since I can't read their language. When I asked for him to write me something, he gave me a confused look, but did so anyway.

Kiriwo wrote this with a big smile on his face: אני אוהב אותך 😊

"..." I couldn't help, but give him an exasperated glare, "Ya' know Kiriwo we have that language back home too..."

His eyes widen, "really? I didn't know "they" could read Demize?!" ;dem-ee-z; (I don't know what they call it.)

Frustrated, "no, dumb-butt, that's Hebrew!"

He tilted his head... "what's Hebrew?" 'Man he's a dunce!'

He just smiled and told me to continue into school, asking him why he doesn't go. Kiriwo replied that school doesn't officially start yet and I'm considered a freshman because of how old I am in demon years.

Sighing I entered the school and joined the students, sitting next to a pink haired taller male. He kept his eyes staring forward. Just by his expression he seemed like a total stick up his A-hole kind of guy.

When the assembly started we were forced to sing some kind of disturbing song:

Humans only exist to be our food
Suck them dry, soul, blood, flesh, and all
Tremble at the sound of black wings as we take flight
For we are demons

As this song pours forth from our red lips
Scream for us, for we are demons

Our castle is the greatest evil
Its name is Babyls, a solitary place for study
Sacrificing our souls, blood and meat without leaving anything behind
We shall aim for the demon's top

I stopped sing the moment I heard "such them dry, soul, blood, flesh, and all"... Is that what Kiriwo would've done to me?!

While I was distracted by own thoughts, the pink haired male was walking up to the stage until a boy with blue hair was walking up.

Out of every creature here, even me, he looked the most normal by human standards. The boy was standing there shivering from fright or as all the other creatures in the auditorium were claiming he was extremely bold. Yeah, that boy's human... I feel so sorry for him.

He began chanting something that sounded like Japanese and everyone started to freak out. So he's Japanese... he really is cute. When he was done many of the creatures cheered for him. On stage a teacher scolded him while the other teacher teachers were on his right, behind, and other exits. Telling him what he did was wrong and then the announcer teacher complimented him.

When the boy was walking down the stage steps the pink haired demon walked up to him challenging him to a duel.

Following them I ran to the courtyard and watched the pink haired demon begin to attack the blue haired human boy. I was amazed at how well that kid dodged. Everyone was taunting the pink haired demon and calling him less than a bug because the blue haired human refused to attack... 'attack with what? Rocks he picks up from the ground?'

"Then I'll attack you using martial arts!" He creates a sword out of flames.

My expression turns exasperated once more from how stupid these demons are; 'doesn't martial arts use the body alone?'

The pink haired demon was redirected at a blonde haired student, freaking out right before the blue haired boy grappled him into a perfect German suplex I used the ability Kiriwo gave me through his blood and created a steel barrier that the pink haired demon hit a second before he was knocked into Iruma who used that wrestling maneuver to defeat 'pinky.'

Everyone cheered. Amazed by the blue haired boy.

Walking up to the young man, tapping him on the shoulder. He turned around; his facial expression was 😰, "hey, hey, calm down. I just want to help you carry this guy to the infirmary."

He looked up at my face and nodded; "y-yeah, that would be great thanks."

He had trouble lifting the guy up, when I tried the guy was super light, "here I'll carry him." 'Pinky' was out-cold.

Once at the infirmary, the boy named Iruma was requested to go with them to the chairdemon's office. Iruma was doing as he was told, but the person requested that I come too. Confused I followed.

"I expect nothing less from my adorable grandson." The bald old man demon exclaimed happily.

"Sir why am I here?" I asked.

"oh well, I wanted to ask you something."

"Should I step out?" Asked Iruma.

"Oh no it's fine, in fact I think this might make you feel better Iruma."

"Umm..."

"Now, miss. You're enrollment was quite sudden. Not to mention, there is no record of your existence prior your enrollment. Tell me where are you from in the demon world?"

Looking at him and then at Iruma, I answered honestly, "I'm from the human world."

"WHAT!" Iruma freaked.

"Just as I suspected," exclaimed the red headed young... creature who sabastian from black butler would tolerate because they're a cat demon.

"You mean you were human before you came here, correct?"

"Correct."

"Now how did you become a demon?" He asked.

"A Halloween sleepover that went horribly wrong, never use satanic items as entertainment for any event."

"Hmm... I see..." he was serious when he said that, but turned chipper the next, "but if that's the case that means Iruma has someone he can confide in when he needs you, right Iruma? Iruma?"

The poor boy had a ghost like thing coming out of his mouth, "yelp he's dead." I commented.

Suddenly, the door burst open with pink haired demon, Iruma was shaking thinking he was going to die. "Hey Asmodeus."

The demon Asmodeus knelt down, with his hand over his heart declared his loyalty to Iruma, exclaiming he planned to make the whole student body Iruma's slaves. But then turned his attention to me, taking both my hands, "and you, my dear, May I request your name?"

"My name is (y/n)."

"Then my dear (y/n) for your kindness and compassion for taking me to the infirmary, I will make you mine." 'Eh... oh crap, not this again!'

He smiled at both of us.

Well here's the first day at Babyls.