An Accidental Encounter becomes a Marriage Proposal.

Episode 1: We just met, and this might sound crazy, but you understand me and how my world should be, so please; I ask with all my heart; stay by my side and be my bride.

Since October is around the corner, (y/n) and her friends do a seance with an Ouija board for fun... they try to make contact with a random spirit which happens to be Kiriwo. Kiriwo being Kiriwo with his love for causing fear and distress amongst people; he first causes small things to happen like causes a chair to move, making scratching sounds with his nails. (Y/n)'s friends freak out, but (y/n) is just laughing it up saying how their faces are hilarious to look at with all that fear. Her friends tell her that they're really freaking out that they summoned an evil spirit.

(Y/n) counters back by saying if this was an evil spirit than why are "they" teasing us, make us feel despair, scare us to the point we never want to close our eyes ever again. Her friends tell her to shut up. Kiriwo is intrigued by her, but gives her what she asked for. He uses what small amount of magic he has somehow stored up without having to break his little choker. He puts on an illusion that Bael taught him. (Y/n) watched how her friends screamed and ran out of the room. Because Kiriwo's lack of magic; his illusion was unstable and disappeared the moment (y/n)'s friends turned to leave the room. (Y/n) just scoffs and says "yeah, I didn't think we summoned an evil spirit, but I didn't expect the poor spirit to be weak either. Well whoever you are thanks for scaring my friends, I needed a good laugh." Man you just can't get enough of their silly faces of disappointment, face of utter despair, their faces of absolute fear and terror.

"Don't mentioned it." You hear a quiet reply.

"Heh?" Looking around the room, "who's there still?"

"Down here..." a soft voice again replies, you turn on the light to find a boy with turquoise hair on the floor bleeding out of his mouth.

"Omg! Are you okay?!" You ask.

"Yeah... this happens all the time when I push myself too hard."

You got down on your knees and put his head on your lap, "here, at least let me give your head some support."

He hummed a thank you, as you began running your fingers through his hair. Realizing you could feel two horns one was larger than the other. This boy was the spirit you and your friends summoned. "That feels great, thank you so much for taking care of me."

You were a very blunt person, so when you asked him this; "You're very polite and kind... how exactly are you an evil spirit?"

He opened his eyes to get a better look at you, he smiled as he replied, "oh, I'm actually a demon, sorry for the confusion."

"Well my question still stands why are you so polite?"

"Oh... well, I guess because I haven't been given any reason to be rude. But to tell you the truth..." he sat up, and leaned towards you; "It's because I really like you~."

Your cheeks turned incredibly red from that confession, "wha—Why?!"

"Hmm... why not?" He took a stray strand of hair and tucked it behind your ear, taking off his glasses and pushing one side of his hair back, his smile suddenly turned into a smirk even if it was just a simple smile... "Those friends of yours were terrified; their expressions were pure fear and despair. But while they were terrified; you were enjoying the look on their faces. So much so that, you wanted them to suffer even more."

"Well I mean it was just to get back at them and all."

He shook his head, "no, I don't believe you. You enjoy other peoples suffering."

You look away from him. "So I am right?"

"I enjoy it when those who get everything handed to them on a silver platter suddenly are forced to eat like everyone else. I hate those who think themselves above others and treat those who they claim are below them as though they are unworthy to even breathe. It brings me great joy when those who were on that so-called pedestal are knocked down by the same people who they treated poorly."

The demon boy began gazing at you in a strange way, "it's funny how a human understands me more than anyone in the demon world ever could except for my big brother, of course." He brought his hand and began caressing your cheek. "It's a good thing I like you, or else I would've eaten you by now."

Your eyes widen at that last remark, "Wait... WHAT?!!"

"Oh you didn't know? Demons eat humans, also it's very rare for a demon to travel to the human world. For low rank demons, it's next to impossible. I was just lucky being the one who you and those friends of yours summoned. However, if you had summoned someone of a higher rank through that board game you and your friends would probably have been gobbled up." He smiles with his eyes closed like this isn't scary as heck to find out.

Time skip___\\

Su—— ki——- Ma——

Reader shows kiriwo her apartment, and where he'll be sleeping which is the couch. Kiriwo hugs her from behind and claims that one of his teachers said that the human world has demon eating creatures and he should sleep in her room just to feel safe. Reader pushes him off and calls him out, telling him that he's lying because humans are taught that demons lie, demons are master manipulators, demons are thrill seekers, demons enjoy causing mass destruction and corruption to even the most innocent of souls, demons are greedy, demons are power hungry, demons crave domination over the weak and vulnerable. Kiriwo's eyes are glazed over with tears as you are describing the netherworld as it once was; kiriwo gets down on one knee, taking both your hands in his. You glare at him confused, "Will you do me the honor of becoming my wife and live with me in the netherworld?"

You freeze for a moment... "what?"

"Please marry me and come live with me in the netherworld."

"Didn't you just say something about eating me and that demons eat humans... I don't think I'd live past the first day."

He tilts his head to the side and just smiles innocently, "oh don't worry, I wouldn't bring you to the netherworld as a human."

"You—you're gon—gonna turn me into a de-demon?" You stuttered.

"Yep, I'll give you some of my blood... it might take a little while possibly, but you won't be human anymore nor worry about any of the demons trying to eat you." Kiriwo had a wide smile on his face.

End of episode 1