Chapter 1

Me: You look like trouble.

AD: Why is that? If you do some research on me. You would see I am a great father. I work hard and I take care of business. Just because I'm handsome Miss Lady? Is that why you think that?

I smiled wide because he was right, he was handsome. Fine as fuck! He'd liked me on this dating app that I had given up on but decided I would go one last round before I deleted it all together. A black ginger. His hair cut low in deep maroon waves. His light tan complexion covered in specks of freckles. A full beard covered his face the same tone as his waves and framed full juicy pink lips. I could imagine them all over my body. I'd squealed when I saw he initiated a match. His bio said "I'm a big man, who loves beautiful intelligent thick women. If my size intimidates you keep swiping."

He was a big man from what I could see from pictures. Broad in the shoulders and chest, well over six feet tall. I got shivers just thinking about climbing that tree. Now, ya'll don't judge me, ok? It's been a minute and like I said, I was on my way to deleting this app. But for him to be my last try, had to be a sign, right? Not for love but enough to knock off the cobwebs, maybe?

I'm a shorty so tall men have always been my thing. I stand at 5'4 on a good day. My mama says that I like big men because I need a man with big hands to handle all this ass. She should know because my daddy is a giant teddy bear that she climbs all over any chance she gets, and I got my ass from her.

I have been a big girl my entire life. Over many years, I dieted, starved, worked out and binged. I was hurting myself because I was concerned about others, I couldn't embrace my curves and be ok in the skin I'm in. I took a step back and decided that I would get to a manageable weight for me, where things don't hurt. My knees still bounce me, and I can walk up a hill without rolling back down it. I practice yoga, drink plenty of water to keep this mahogany skin moisturized and glowing. I eat what I want but I don't overeat like I did in my teens because I was unhappy.

I am what I like to call a "Faddie" a fat baddie, ok? Double D breasts, a soft tummy I keep decorated in beads of all colors. Wide hips, thick thigs and a round soft ass I only twerk at home. My last boyfriend said I was hoodie pocket sized. Whatever the hell that means. I've had locs since I was ten and now at thirty, they are at my waist when I let them down from my many head wraps.

On my finding me/loving me journey I began to create creams for my skin and hair. Because as most larger girls know we spend the most time trying to smell good and fresh. That stereotype that we smell bad or don't take care of ourselves piss me off. I did some research on oils and different types of bases for soaps and body butters and ran with it. I have made a nice little profit over the past five years. Big enough to get my warehouse up and running. I mean I'm kind of a big deal, well at least to my family. But that's all that really matters , right?

*DING*

AD: Call me. 757-xxx-xxxx

I squealed again. Let me get to stretching!

***Hey ya'll If you have read the other BGLS you know that these stories are short but kinda spicy! Kandace is new to the BGLS universe and I love her already! I hope you enjoy. Feel free to comment, I love hearing from you all it keeps me motivated!***