"they look so comfortable, you're great jeno."

"thank you, jaemin actually helped with sowing the little bears on the chests, so thank him for that."

jaemin shouted from through the little window, "you're welcome!"

they felt no need to respond as jaemin had already beaten them to it, and they took the clothes to the cottage after more thank you's.

👑

it was now nearing sundown, and the two had just got back from a stroll down the river.

just quality time together.

"i think we should try these on." jisung said.

"i think we should."

without warning, jisung's shirt was already on the floor, and chenle's eyes went directly to the show.

realising, he turned around at break-neck speed, "t-tell me to turn around first!"

the image of what he just saw was imprinted in his head, and confirmed he was the boyfriend of the sexiest man alive.

"what if i don't want you to turn around?"

keep it together zhong chenle.

actually, don't keep it together zhong chenle.

"let's just get changed?"

"okay", jisung's tone was that of defeat.

they got changed into their gifts, and chenle squealed when he saw jisung.

"you're so cute!"

"have you not seen yourself?"

chenle ran over to the mirror, "nope, you're cuter."

jisung walked over to him, and hugged his side, "we both look cute, how about that?"

chenle nodded, "we are, we are."

they looked into the mirror for a moment, which gave chenle time to think.

yeah, he was gonna go for it.

"hey ji?"

"hmm?"

"can i take you somewhere?"

"sure!", jisung kissed his cheek.

he smiled a little before grabbing jisung by the hand, and running outside.

jisung was confused as to why they were running towards trees with no lights on them, and asked.

"there's... no lights here?"

"that's because renjun doesn't know that this exists."

"you haven't told him?"

"i wanted to save it for...well...you?"

jisung just smiled widely as they now skipped through the forest, hand in hand.

"how far is it?"

"not too far. you'll notice it."

and jisung sure did, as the trees started to get more and more compact, and vines started to hang from the canopies.

they came up on almost a curtain of these vines, as if it was hiding something within it.

and it was; chenle parted the curtain to reveal this secret place.

it was a lake, which was now moonlit, and the other end of it was clear of trees.

this clearing made way for the moon, whom was slowly taking over the night.