part 3

( a request for continuing)

It's been a week since the summoning of thing king of hell and the king started to grow irritated with the fact his new little mortal plaything hasn't summoned him again. "why hasn't he summoned me" lucifer growled in annoyance as he sat on his throne. suddenly lucifers' wife Lilith whom he was engaged for tricking the fair eve into biting the apple oh so many centuries ago. "lucifer darling what the matter" she hummed to him spotting his irritation within the castle walls. "nothing dear just this mortal male who summoned me. I can't get him out of my head and he hasn't summoned me again" lucifer said huffing at how pathetic he sounded. Lilith couldn't help but laugh "darling it sounds like u have a crush on a mortal man" she teased him intensely "well I suppose u can ask little prince stolas for help" Lilith kept joking and teasing her poor husband before leaving and laughing at him. 

"crush?" lucifer said thinking about her words. did he have a crush on the little doe who pushed him back into the portal after teasing him with a contract? Well, he did. "little stolas hm?" he fully considered the thought of talking to the young prince to gain access into the human real without being latched to hell by gods entrapment. so that's exactly what he did. lucifer went out on the hunt to find the small prince. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

for Alastor though he was still his happy-go-lucky self not caring too much about the fact he messed with the king of hell and pushed him back into the portal as if it was nothing. just another entertainment act for the radio man. currently, Alastor sat at the bar talking with his dear old friend husk drinking a small glass of whisky while nifty sat next to Alastor drinking juice. "so ally how's the hunting going heard there was another man killed recently" nifty and husk all ready knew Alastor was new Orleans serial killer but not like they ever out him for it. they cared too much even husk who acts like he hates poor ally's guts but has a soft spot for his dear friend "oh it's splendid nifty darling!" Alastor said cheerfully. husk just rolled his eyes at his loud talkative friend. "oh do look at the time I must start heading home" Alastor said paying for his drink "see ya doll face, see you husker "Alastor said cheerfully. husk swatted his hand at him "ya ya whatever" he growled. nifty just giggled and waved Alastor goodbye as he left husks bar.

it was dark in New Orleans not only because it was mostly cloudy but because it was getting late and he wished to get home so he didn't have to put up with Valentino's hookers that walked the streets at night.  Alastor didn't hate Valentino but he also didn't like him at the same time. nor did he want to put up with vox at this exact moment. so for Alastor's sanity, he went down a road he knew that led into the forest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

lucifer had found the young prince and managed to get the book for the time being. "wait...I already knew the spell" lucifer said and then mentally glared at himself. lucifer shook off his stupidity and cased the spell, stepping threw the portal that lead to the mortal realm "heh~ well well let's see where that little redhead is at" Lucifer said with a hum. lucifer started walking around the forest till he got a glimpse of his little doe walking around singing to himself. "there he is" lucifer smirked wickedly as he followed the small hunter. 

Alastor stopped walking since he heard a noise and whipped his handgun out of his jacket holster and pointed it at the sound. lucifer was amused by this "so he has good hearing" he thought. Alastor smirked "I know you're there I've sensed your presents for a while so come out, come out where ever u are~" with that Alastor disappeared from lucifers sight. "huh? where did that little mortal go" he questioned. Alastor knew the woods more than anyone so if anyone Alastor had the upper hand on ambush but since he was only human lucifer had the strength to kill him with just a flick if he so wanted to. Alastor had managed to get close to lucifer from behind "so the deviled clown returns" Alastor chuckled.

lucifer smirked and then turned to the human male "well well we meet again Little doe". Alastor just rolled his eyes at him before he was suddenly grabbed by the apple man. Alastor's eyes shot wide open as he pulled the trigger shooting lucifer. lucifer just laughed because the bullet just tickled his insides "cute~" he chuckled "let me go" Alastor hissed out "nope~" lucifer hummed picking him up and carrying Alastor back to his house. alastor tried to remove himself from the arms of the ancient one but to no prevail, he couldn't get himself out of his arms. 'your now mine little human~" lucifer said setting alastor down inside and out of the cold weather. lucifer still never allowed him out of his arms even on how much he tried to get out of his powerful grasp. Alastor huffed eventually giving up on removing himself from the ancient ones cuddles. though it still confused him why this all powerful male wished to call a mortal male his and cuddle him. 

alastor was still a bit uncomfortable from lucifers' cuddles but let it happened knowing if he moved any more the great ones claws would start to hurt his arms. 

"tell me boy" lucifer said in a purred tone "what is your name~?' 

"alastor" alastor responded gaining a smirk from the fallen angel. 

"ah i see ~ the Greek meaning for evil deeds and familiar bloodshed how cute and how expected from a man who kills for fun~" lucifer said nuzzling the male. "you may call me luci its short for lucifer" lucifer said 

"ya whatever apple man" alastor said catching the king off guard with his apple man only to smirk more "oh~ this shall be fun little doe~" 

to be continued???

(authors note: hay everyone! i know long time no read, and i know theres many more storys people are waiting for i just have been very busy. so no i haven't forgotten about them. i have started them but haven't finished. but hopefully this chapter is fluffy enough for the request if not just let me know and ill try and get the fluff more in the next chapter. so u know i tried to make it work with the other two chapters and all i did was skim the last chapters. and i started writing this at like 10pm its almost 12 rn and i have to wake up early to do shit so hopefully this works for u! have a nice night everyone or day to those who read this in the day! ill try and continue this book. ill try and write at least a chapter a week. like i said ill TRY to write a new chapter every week. if i don't get a chapter out in like idk two weeks just nagg me with a reminder or something XD. but so u all know i love hazbin hotel and helluva but im not as intensily into it like i used to right now my obsessions are with enmu from demon slayer and lilia vanrouge from the game twisted wonderland so give me a break if i miss something haha)