part 2

(lucifer x human alastor )

lucifer loved the fact that he found out that this human male loved pain, he thought to himself maybe he should use this information to his advantage only to be ruined again by a knife but instead of it being stabed in the kings arm alastor stabed him in the chest causing the king to smirk and the pinned down male "my your so staby~ but I suppose that's what happens when your a southern serial killer ~" lucifer purred out pulling the knife from his chest sliding the bloody knife onto the evil smiling male cutting his cheek causing a hiss from him.

~lucifer pov~

I chuckled at the male as he hissed at the blade when it cut his cheek, I threw the knife away after licking the blood off of it and leaned down licking the males cheek causing the red head to shiver from more of my touch "mm~ u taste delicious for a cannibal but I suppose even I have my perfect tastes in men or in blood type~" I said with a playful purr causing him to shiver. oh how this mortal male was sensitive was so cute and such a turn on even when he fought with me its cute~

~alastor pov~

I found it disgusting how he keep leaving trails of saliva on my face, but I also knew I wasn't strong enough to fight him sents hes immortal and I'm.. mortal what shall I do.. I'm smart come on alastor think of something... that's when I got it! I knew exactly what to do "your highness~" i said kissing the kings lips surprising him.

~no ones pov~

alastor began a full fledge make out session with the king making him fallow him back to the basement sense the king had his eyes closed. alastor made It seem like the were dancing but really he was re drawing the pentagram with a peace of chock that was under his foot. he thought the words to open the portal and the portal began to open again blood hurling screams began to emerge as alastor pushed lucifer into the open portal. "good day~ YOUR HIGHNESS~" was all alastor said as the portal closed on lucifer.

~lucifer's pov~

"tch.. oh well~ ill see u in hell anyways my sweet alastor~"