"I already talked to your mama, and she said she would come and stay with Grandmuva."

"You really tryin to kidnap a niggah. I'on mind." She laughed.

"I told you. I just need you to show up and leave tha rest to me."

"Whur yo bag?" I asked looking around tha room.

"I got it with me. I told you; I didn't want to wake you up and I wanted everything to be a surprise. I called Tru and Winter, and they picked me up. You askin' to many questions."

"Okay, okay. I'ma hang up." 

"Wait, I gotta tell you something." 

"I love you to." I told ha.

"I love you more, buttt it's something else." I just took a deep breath.

"C.T.T."

"C.T.T? Cliff, my niggah what is that?"

"Cliff and Tru Tuesdays."

"Cliff, what tha fu- "She laughed and hung up.

I just shook my head and threw my phone on tha bed. I see Woddy done turned Tru against me too. These niggahs played entirely too much, and Cliff's ass was right along wit'em.

_____________

After I took a shower I got dressed and grabbed my phone and the bag Cliff had packed for me. I headed downstairs and heard my mama and Miss. Earnestine in the kitchen laughing. I put my bag down by the stairs and went into the kitchen.

"Wasup Shawty?" I said walking to give my mama a hug. She hugged me then I went and gave Ms. Earnestine a hug.

"You look cute." She said looking at my outfit.

"Well, you kno, yo son always did stay lookin fly." She rolled her eyes at me.

"Niggah that got Cliff written all ova it." My mama said laughing.

"You just stay hatin'. You want me to cook ya'll somethin' before I leave?"

"Um no, we kno how to cook." I gave my mama a look then pulled out some money. "Just order something. I'm still working on buying us a house so we gotta make this one last."

"Now look who hatin' we ain't gon burn down tha house. But I'll still hold on to this." She snatched tha money and put it in her purse. I just shook my head laughing. "Whure ya'll going anyways? Cliff wouldn't tell me talking about "you just gon tell yo son."

"I'on kno she wouldn't tell me either. She just said it was a surprise."

"Well, have a good time. I don't mind taking care of Miss. Earnestine."

"Wait a minute now, since when you become Miss. Earnestine best friend?"

"I love Miss. Earnestine." My mama said.

"Always & Fahever...Earth and in Heaven." Miss. Earnestine said. I looked at her.

"Let me find out you ease droppin on me and Cliff." I told ha.

"Niggah! All that noise ya'll be making." Miss. Earnestine said.

"Cliff still workin' on her quite skills." I laughed.

"Niggah, Cliff ain't tha one I'm talkin' bout."

"Ha! Miss. Ernestine! Cliff be having him hittin' them high notes?" My mama asked her.

"It'on be Lil Murda in that room, it be Lenny Williams!"

"Ya'll not bout'ta double team a niggah.  I'm bout to leave. I love ya'll" I laughed and walked to get my bag. They followed behind me singing.