"Shawty gon."

"Niggah I ain't playin' you betta be careful wit him." She laughed and Murda reached over me and rolled up tha window.

I laughed and watched her until she made it back in the house then drove off.

____________

"Niggah DJ Neva Scared would go crazy right now wit all this shit

"Niggah DJ Neva Scared would go crazy right now wit all this shit." I told Woddy and Tru. We were in the recording studio waiting to meet with Renee.

"Yeah, his ass would be tha only one that kno what all these damn buttons do." Wood said, looking around then back at his phone.

Ding! Ding!

I pulled my phone out my pocket and saw Cliff had texted me.

"Did ya'll make it safe??!!"

"Yeah, Shawty... you miss a niggah already?"

"When was you gon call or text me to let me kno?"

"Damn a niggah only been hure...maybe an hour."

"That's still to long."

"Sorry, I'll make it up to you when I get back home."

"Hmph, nope. I'on think so...my period just started."

I didn't even reply and just shook my head. This gurl was really sumthin' else. I be thinkin' she gon have'tah learn to keep up wit me but I'm coming to find out I gotta keep up wit ha ass. I put my phone back in my pocket and looked at Woddy. This niggah was looking at his phone smiling and shit.

"Niggah, what's up wit you and Keyshawn?" I asked him. A niggah wasn't dumb. I peeped all that lil' slick shit they been sayin' to eachotha. I really wanted to hure it from him tho.

"For real, for real?" I looked over at Tru wit that "is this niggah serious face?"

"Nah niggah he means fah fake, fah fake." Tru said.