As Jungkook was getting ready in the post bliss of orgasming, Taehyung was next door getting ready.

Taehyung had spent the entire afternoon doing a fashion show for his mirror and best friend. Jimin has been watching through facetime.

Both men had looked at eachother nodding, saying yes at the same time. The outfit was simple but still spicy. Comfy but still pretty. His black off shoulder shirt hugged him tightly. Wide flowy red satin pants with a sparkly belt accentuated his waist. The floral scent spread through the room as he put on his perfume. Now, he only needed to mentally prepare for what was about to happen.

It felt strange stepping out from his apartment going to Jungkook's place. This would be the first time he actually would be inside his apartment. He had tried to sneak a glance while talking to Jungkook before. A big painting and gray wall was all he had managed to see before, but this was about to change.

Taehyung's gentle knocks spread through Jungkook's apartment. Rushing over to the door Jungkook hit his toe on the corner of the sofa leg

“Fuck”

Taehyung jumped slightly, checking his phone for the clock. It said 19:00 sharp. Perhaps Jungkook was one of those people who prefers everyone to be late and that's why he shouted. As Taehyung was about to turn around and run back to his apartment the door opened.

"Hi." Heavy breaths erupted from Jungkook's chest. Hair slightly ruffled and dusty pink cheeks. Taehyung couldn't help his gaze follow the soft yet sharp curves of Jungkook's body. He was wearing black jeans and a dark red dress shirt. He looked delicious. It was a good thing Taehyung was hungry since they would be having dinner. The problem would be that he might need more than just food to satisfy his cravings.

“Hi”.

“Come in come in.” As the perfect gentleman, Jungkook stepped to the side holding his hand out in a welcoming pose.

Taehyung's eyes were wide, scanning every inch of the room. The apartment was simple. Kitchen and living room combined as you enter. He could see that furter in there was a small hallway with two doors, presumably bedroom and bathroom.

"No coat?" Jungkook winked trying to ease the tension.

Hysterical laughs left Taehyung, something he did when nervous.

"So come in and sit down. Food is almost ready. I just need to plate it and we should be done eating. You can sit over here."

Jungkook guided Taehyung to the kitchen table, pulling out the chair for him, the way his arms tensed didn't go unnoticed by Taehyung's, he couldn't help to linger at the way his muscles stretched in the slightly tight dressshirt.

“Thank you, it truly smells delicious.”

Jungkook got flustered at the praise almost immediately, trying to downplay his efforts, as if he hadn't planned this in detail since the minute they texted yesterday.

“Oh it's nothing.”

Placing the plates on the table, Taehyung immediately felt a big smile forming. He was hungry for a lot of things but the food was priority number one right now for him. He would still need the fuel if he wanted desert right?

The dinner was surprisingly relaxed. Both men had worried it would be slightly awkward being in such an intimate setting. But it felt strange. It all went so smoothly. not a second was quiet. not a moment boring. they truly felt happy and loved in this moment.

“Oh no.” Jungkook was putting the plates in the sink as he remembered that he had forgotten to melt the chocolate and put it into the freezer.

“What's wrong?”