Then Vishakha added "and if I will win, you have stay away from Jai Forever and if by chance you come across, maintain 10 step distance"

She glares at Vishakha.

"So Deal done?" Vishakha asked

"Done"

"Okay then, Play the Music people, the person who will stop dancing will lose and also the one who would not do it nicely" Om said

Then Baani brought her speakers and said "ready girls?"

Vishakha removed her slippers and stood in the rain, in the courtyard and Neelam copied, tying her dupatta to her waist.

"I am playing the music" Baani said and then she paid barso re megha.

As the song got played both got their positions and according to the song they began to move their body.

Drenching in rain both dancing very nicely but my eye's were unable to move away from Vishakha. She is so good at dancing!

Her moves, her lip sync, her expressions..Haye ✨💘

She is just killing it. Like I just can't explain that how good she is at her steps.

Her dress his sticking to her body that all her curves her properly scene as she is wearing shorts and a crop top.

I look Towards Om. He is looking at Vishakha, I frown and control my anger.

But when I look at Vishakha, her wet face, the smile with which she is dancing, I just melted.

The cute expressions and jumping in the water.

At one point she does a step teasing Neelam a bit I smile. Actually it was, she was pointing her hand at me and then at herself. Saying that Jai is mine, I couldn't stop smiling.

Then Baani changed the song and both of them didn't stop and kept dancing.

In the end of the third song whole spinning, Neelam stopped and looked at Vishakha Spinning and my eyes didn't left her for a minute.

When the song stopped, everyone began to clap for Vishakha and shout for her.

The kids began to sing "Vishakha didi won, Neelam didi lose"

"Thank you thank you" Vishakha said as everyone hugged her going in the rain.

When I began to go to Vishakha she turned to Neelam, Neelam's eyes were filled with tears.

"I am sorry Neelam. I didn't wanted to disrespect you or show you less in any away" Vishakha said sweetly "but Neelam, sometimes we don't get what we want in life, sometimes the other person don't have the same feeling just like we feel for them. I know it hurts but Neelam, for everyone there is one or other. It's just a matter of time, the right person will surely come to your life. That will be the most beautiful feeling. When he will be near you, when he will hold your hand lovingly, when you will feel pain even he will feel it. It will be from both sides, the feeling"

Tear drops began to flow from Neelams eyes but they were rarely visible due to the rain but her face expressions, the hurt was visibly shown.

Vishakha rubbed her tears then her back.

Neelam hugged her and cried alot "I am sorry" she apologised.

Then everyone complimented Neelam as well, then Neelam came to me "I am sorry Jai. It was my affection towards you and still is. I will surely try to get over you but I am really sorry for troubling you"

I smile at her "it's okay"

"Can I hug you once?" She asked

I nod and we both hug.

We are drenching in rain and smiling. While I am hugging Neelam, I look at smiling Vishakha, our eyes meet and my smile grows wide.

I mouth "Thank you" to her and she lightly nods.

Then Neelam says "You really love her Jai"

My grip on Neelam loses.

Everyone began to dance again and Neelam moves back and looks at me "Yesterday I just said that you don't love her..but it's purely visible with the way you look at her and smile! I at point I felt very jealous but I am very happy for you. I haven't talked to her Much but, she is best for you Jai"

I look behind at Vishakha, laughing in the rain and kissing Dhruv's cheek.

"All the best for your future with her" Neelam said and I switch my attention back at Neelam.

I again look back at Vishakha and slowly a smile forms upon my lips.

Then Vishakha looks at me and raises her brows and my smile forms into a grin.

I shook my head at her and Look at Neelam "you know what Neelam?"

"What?"

"Vishakha is really the best for me"

😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I hope you guys liked the the chapter.

Please keep supporting through your votes and comments.

Thank you ❤️