Betrayed.

Celestes pov.
This will be a sad chapter.
----
It was a rainy day all over monstadt. It was really pretty out.

"perfect weather for some thinking.." I stated to myself in a blank like tone.

To be honest I had alot on my mind. Like relationships. And the obvious reason of me going against my promises.

I continued walking despite being soaking wet. I didn't mind though, I set out knowing what today's weather would be like.

I reached my destination to get to the highest cliff in monstadt, I sat at the very edge with my feet dangling over.

I took a deep breathe. And felt someone run up behind me.

"Now is really isn't the time right now kaeya." I stated coldly.

"I know it's not but..." He trailed.

"Uhhhh"

"Your sister was defending monstadt and she got injured badly the city is in danger."

I opened my eyes got up looked at him. And I ran the fastest I've ever. He wad close behind.

BOOM
THUD BANG.

My eyes widened half the city had been destroyed I there I seen my sister and all the archons. Pined up with my birth mother..

"ENOUGH?" I yelled. I jumped up in the air and manipulated small platforms under my feet.

I walked towards my mom.

"You might be my mother, but because of that you don't define who I am. Nor what I do." I state as I prepare an attack that I poured half of my whole strength into it.

Once it hit Contact with god, an explosion happened.

"Woah..." I heard the Pyro archon say in amusement.

"Same as I remember.." the hydro archon stated having flashbacks from the war.

The god across from me attacked with her pillars. "You will obey me, I'm your mother and your creator. I will not tolerate you disobeying your own mother!" She raised her voice attacking again

I manipulated the element of fire on my hand. I raised my other hand and clasped my hands together. I then pulled my hands apart reveling a huge ball of fire. I threw that in the air and infused it with geo.

I glared at the god. "Then this'll be fun..." I laughed out. She only laughed back.

"Ohhh but it won't. You know I still do have spies from khanriea.." She states grinning I stood there.

What..

Kaeya and albedo than appeared from behind her and I gasped.

I looked confused. "N-no.." I stuttered.

All the archons looked surprised. In that moment every emotion collided together.
Anger + fear.
Fear + sadness.
Sadness + disgust.

I then had zero thoughts my face was blank with no emotion. I felt my heart shatter into a million pieces.

"As your sworn protector. All I feel is... BETRAYAL!" I screamed in anger. The boys eyes widened along with my mother's.