Yae and Ei ( Lemon ) (Done)

Start from the beginning

"Ha ha, very funny miko-sama, but it won't work on me this time." He said with a slight laugh as she tried this once before getting him to turn red.

"Fu~, who said I was joking?" The yokai said as she moved her hand and grabbed his Covered groin.

"Mh~" Yhe male let out a soft groan as he felt a tinge of pleasure from the sudden grasp of the yokai.

"Just accept it y/n~ no need to fight a pointless battle~" Let yae take care of you~" the yokai said as she lightly moved her hand across the covered groin, which was slightly poking upward.

The male let out another small grunt of pleasure as he lent his body onto yaes shoulder. "How about we take this to the bedroom~" Yae stated with a sly smile as he was mostly under her command.

Y/n nodded in a rushed movement before grasping mikos' hand tightly and dragging her to the bedroom. "Y/n! Don't drag me she said as she sent electric sparks into the males hand, making him let go of her hand, as his went numb.

"Mh. Sorry, miko-sama , was inpatient." Y/n said in a bit of a dejected tone as he lowered his head in disappointment with himself.

"I might not consider continuing this," Yae said as she started to walk away. "Unless you beg for it~" she said as she stared at the male with her eyes glowing more purple than pink. Her face gained a more sadistic smile.

"Please, miko-sama." Y/n whispered in a quiet tone of voice. "What was that? I'm afraid I didn't hear you." Yae said as she heard what he said, but she wanted to hear it again.

"Please, Miko-sama!" The male somewhat Said In a panicked tone. The yokai gained a wider smile as she walked over to the male.

"Strip for me y/n~." The kitsune said in a list filled voice as she watched the male strip out of his garments.

"Very good~" Fu~, you have such a nice body Y/n-kun, " the yokai said as she admired the males somewhat toned body.

Y/n stood there naked his upper body contained scars from battles with the shogun army he had muscle not too much, just enough to not look like a twig he had a set of four pack abs.

The yokai looked down at his lower half and let out a small gasp of shock. "Fu~, it's bigger than expected, to say the least not to mean it as an insult, of course y/n-kun." The yokai said as she walked towards the striped male and lightly gave his groin a little poke.

{LEMON}

"Fu~ how cute it reacted when I poked it are you this desperate Y/n-kun?" The yokai asked in a teasing tone.

"Mhm~ M-Miko-sama, please stop teasing me!" The male said with a slight stutter as his instincts wanted to take control.

"Where would the fun in that be?" Yae asked in a teasing tone. "I'm enjoying myself at the moment!" She said with a laugh.

"But if that's what you wish, then so be it~" She let her shrine maiden attire drop down her body, reveling her curves, her perky Dubble D brests to reveal themselves to the male who stared In awe at a body that seemed to be sculpted by the gods themselves.

"Like what you see y/n-kun?" Yae asked in a bit of a nervous tone. Yes, she was normally dominant, but she still felt a tiny bit insecure about her body.

"I-I LOVE IT MIKO-SAMA!" Y/n said a bit Louder, then he ment shocking the yokai women. "Your curves are fantastic. Your breasts are big but not saggy, and they are kind of perky. The nipple is a nice color of pink." The male said excitedly and in awe at her body.

"Good awnser anything else and you whould of been dead." The yokai said with pride as her doubts were erased into nothing.

"Now get on your knees~" Yae said in a commanding tone, Y/n got on his knees at stared up at yae with a look of lust and anticipation waiting for her command.