4} 𝐵𝑜𝑑𝑦 𝐻𝑒𝑎𝑡 18+

Start from the beginning

Both of you, lying in bed peacefully, were now connected by the lips. You closed your eyes on instinct, then let Eren take the lead. His tongue was slow when slipping into your mouth, but the kiss itself was anything but gentle. He was craving you. He was devouring you all he could with a simple kiss. All you could do was let yourself be taken. You couldn't refuse it, but it's not like you wanted to, anyway.

"Eren, I," you tried speaking, but you were immediately silenced by his lips, pressed roughly against yours.

With the TV off, the fireplace and its orange hues were the only thing lighting the room apart from the moonlight leaking through the window.

He propped himself up, keeping your tongues intertwined, then hovered over you as he kissed you passionately. Just when you were getting used to it, getting used to his tongue and taste, he pulled away and asked, "Do you not want to do this?" a little out of breath, knowing damn well that if you didn't, you would've already refused him.

"I do," you whispered shamefully.

He nodded then let his hand slither up your shirt, keeping his eyes on your face. He lowered himself to the spot he opened on your torso and began kissing the bare skin. "Mmm," you could hear him moan. You couldn't process it. It all felt surreal. He was doing everything perfectly. He was kissing and touching you so perfectly. The way he was beginning to touch all over made you shiver; it still felt surreal.

However, nothing compared to the shock, fear, and excitement you felt when he began pulling your mini skirt down. He slid it all the way off, leaving you bare in your nylon stockings and the pulled-up tank top. He took a second to take his shirt off, then continued kissing you, except, this time, he began kissing your legs, sneakily pushing them apart and getting closer to the inside of your thighs with every kiss.

His kisses trailed along your legs, leaving a lingering path of him on them. His kisses felt nice. It all felt nice.

He pulled his pants down but quickly crept back up to start kissing your neck. He placed his leg underneath yours, forcing your legs to be perfectly open for him. His right hand then found its way up your shirt again, and he pulled it up, revealing the black bra you had on. Keeping the bra on, he grabbed your breast and sucked it with his hand.

His mouth went up to your ear, then, right after he took a lick, he asked, "Why aren't you stopping me?" in a deep whisper.

You couldn't get yourself to respond. It was already too embarrassing.

"Is it because you want it?" he asked again. "Tell me, y/n," he pressed his lips onto yours only to take them off for one second to ask, "do you want my cock?" He stroked himself a few times then brushed his length on the top of your stomach, simulating it going in.

"Eren, I—" you tried saying something, but the thoughts in your head were getting cloudier with every passing second.

He pushed your panties to the side then stuck a finger in his mouth. Then, he gently rubbed at your clit with his finger, lubricated with his saliva. It was almost too much to take in. Your breathing got heavier, and you found it hard to see clearly. Being touched by someone else felt so good, so real. Your virginity didn't even come to mind; you just wanted him inside you. "Fuck," is all you could mutter, feeling the lustful sensation begin to take over your body and mind.

He opened a condom that he reached for from his drawer and slipped it on, then he pressed his tip to your entrance. Still lying there with your legs open and to the sides, you looked into his eyes for the first time in a while.

"Relax," he said soothingly, slipping his first inch inside.

You gulped heavily and nodded, then felt him another inch deeper.