Big Brother Chronos

Fun Fact: Chronos will go up to random people on the street and compliment parts of their outfits and will sometimes ask where they got it

~

Chronos grabbed his mascara and started applying it to Kai's eyelashes.

'Why am I doing this again?'

'Hush and let your Big Brother do this.'

'Hm...' Kai hummed, 'Okay but really why am I doing this?'

'Because Poltergeist and your father are both out at Dazi's place. So you and I are going out today.' Chronos smirked and booped Kai's nose. 'Kay?'

'Okay.'

'Good child.' He smiled. 'Now, let me finish.'

He finished doing Kai's mascara and got to work on his eyeshadow. 'Do you want red glitter and gold like me, just red and gold, blue and gold, or blue glitter and gold?'

'Red glitter.'

'Aww, we'll match!' Chronos smiled.

'Mhm.'

Chronos got some red glitter eyeshadow on the brush and applied it to the inner corner of Kai's eyes. 'Let me know if I get any glitter in your eyes cause if I do then we have to wash it out. Got it?'

'Okay.'

Once he was done with the red he moved on to the gold. He blended it with the red and blended it out in the outer corners. 'Now are we feeling clear lip gloss or red lip?'

'Um... Red lip.'

'Ooh feeling bold today I see.' Chronos snickered and grabbed his red lipstick. 'Open.'

Kai parted his lips enough for Chronos to apply the lipstick. He put on a few layers just to build up coverage and grabbed his blush. 'I'm just gonna do a light blush okay?'

'Okay.'

Chronos brushed the light pink blush on Kai's cheeks, and finished the look by painting a star on his cheek, per Kai's choice. The other option was a heart.

'Oh and just so you know we're picking up your boyfriend.'

'We are?' Kai's eyes visibly lit up.

'Yeah.' Chronos smiled, he liked seeing him get excited. It was cute. 'I've met him. He gave me his number. We talk back and forth a lot, he's so nice I can see why you like him.'

'Isn't he? He actually gave me those hydrangeas.' Kai said as he pointed to the blue hydrangeas on his desk.

'Oh my god, he did?'

'He's the reason they're my favorite flower.'

'I can see why oh that's so sweet.'

'He brings me chocolate every Friday.' Kai said.

'Oh my god, he's so sweet. Oh, you're making me jealous god I want a boyfriend.'

'I thought you and Poltergeist were dating?'

'God I wish! But alas, no.'

'Oh... He talks about you all the time.'

Chronos gasped and smiled, 'He does?'

'He does.'

'Wonderful, anyway, we should get going. Don't wanna pick him up late do we?'

'Nope!'