A: I miss you so much jungkook....why did you have to leave me? Crying.

Later she clam down and went to bed next day came and Abby came to school with her eyes really red because of crying she was depressed, li noticed and looked at her as she walked pass him not noticing him but then later she went to the bathroom and changed

Outfit

She did her makeup and breath in and out

A: we can do this. Become a different woman let's just move on from everything.

Abby got out of the school and this was the first time everyone saw her wearing a dress to school cause the dark night would never. Abby got to class and sat down next to taehyung.

T: wow you've changed
A: yeah I find it that it's time to changed, because this is what jungkook would want.
T: yeah.

Abby smiled at him as he pat her head. Later it was after school and as Abby was walking out of her empty classroom she felt a hand grab her wrist frim behind and pull her back in the class she turn.

A: Li?
L: I can't take this anymore Abby.
A: what?
L; I know me and you decide to avoid each other from now on but I can't lose my friend...that girlfriend of mine didn't even fine me interesting so...I broke up with her after seeing her kissing another dude she's a play girl Abby.
A: you moved on li.
L: I know, I know. But I cant see you suffer like this I want to be here for you Abby.
A; then give me a reason why you kiss me a few months back?

Abby had tears flowing her eyes, li looked at her and he looked down holding her hand now as she looked at him then her looked back at her.

L: I...I kissed you that day because I had feelings for you, for a long time now snice junior year of high school but I couldn't bring myself to tell you this because you were my best friend. After finding out you were dating jungkook that day I was jealous but I held it in and I have been there with you. I became a bully because I wanted to be near you more and see what our friendship brings and it just got us closer together.

Abby looked at him.

L: I didn't want to tell you this because I thought you were gotta regect me like to all the boys you rejected at school.

Li finally let it out and then he felt Abby put her hand on his cheek he looked at her and she was smiling.

A: I know jungkook wanted me to be happy after he passed...and I know that he knows that I am now.
L: what?
A: im sorry you had to be sad about all those years but.....I like you too Xing Li, after he team up with musang  I couldn't face him anymore but I kissed you back because I catcher feelings too. I'm sorry I didn't notice your feelings sooner, will you forgive me?
L: yes.

She smiled and he smiled and pull her in for a kiss Abby kissed back and that was when Li grab her and sat her down on the desk the kiss became hotter they both dropped their bags and started to make out.

L: you look beautiful in this dress.

Abby just giggled and then he grab her again and he sat on the teachers chair while Abby was grinding on him, then li broke the kiss.

L; did you lose it to him?
A: yes. He was my boyfriend that time okay?
L: okay.

They kissed again and so Abby undo his buttons on his shirt and open it he smirk in the kiss as he put his hands under her dress to feel her skin, then Abby stopped kissing him.

L: what?
A: where did you park your car?
L; near the pool. Why?

Abby smirk.

A: let's go to your car.

He knew what she meant and they grab their bags and ran to Li's car Abby was laughing as Li catch up to her. They open the backseat of the car   and Abby just lay down on the seat and Li went ontop of her and he closed the door. 20mins pass the car stopped moving they finished as they got dress.

L: shit.
A: well that's how you start a relationship.

They both looked at each other and laughed then drove home. As months goes by they were both finally dating and as their dating process Xing Li asked abby to move in with him and she say yes, they moved in together did alot of things together as all couple would do together is to spend time together.