~ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ~

Start from the beginning

The chat went by quickly, talking about the video as well as Izuku's singing ability. Angel Dust sounded so different compared to Izuku, but they're really the same person. They also complimented Earphone_Jack for their part as Cherri Bomb.

Once the video ended, the screen faded into Izuku's live cam, where he sat at his desk chair with his headphones. He smiled brightly at the camera, "You like the video, chat?"

The chat flew by so quickly that the mods had to turn on slow mode. He took a few minutes thanking the donations that appeared on screen before he leaned back in his chair, preparing himself for his other few announcements.

"Okay, I have a few things I need to say," Question marks flowed through the chat box.

"First," Izuku put his hands together, "Within the coming month, I will be having not just one but two concerts!" He smiled brightly and spun in his chair.

"The first one will be in Louisiana, and then the second one will be held in New York! I already have mostly everything planned and tickets are available now!"

Izuku watched the chat erupt, multiple comments saying that they're going to buy the tickets right now, or complaints when some couldn't afford the tickets or wouldn't be able to go.

"Now, for the second thing." He settles again, "After those two concerts, I'm gonna be making my way back to Japan for a while! There I will begin my Japanese Tour of 20XX!"

-/-

Katsuki laid in his bed at the dorms, scrolling through his social media when he saw the notification that Izuku was live.

He rose an eyebrow if confusion, 'I didn't know Izuku was going live today.' He thought to himself.

He clicked on the stream, waiting for the countdown to end. He recognized the song that played in the background as a song he and Izuku had recorded together a while back called 'Rewrite The Stars'.

Once the countdown ended, he watched music video play. 'Wow,' he thought. 'I didn't know Izuku could sing like that.' He winced as he thought about how it must've hurt his voice for a while afterwords from the growling tone Angel Dust had.

"You like the video, chat?" Izuku asked chat as he spun in his chair.

Katsuki smiled as he watched on. His smile slightly faltered as Izuku said he needed to talk about something, but in a more serious tone. Was something wrong? Did something happen? His mind was going a thousand miles a second, his anxiety slowly rising.

"First," Izuku put his hands together, "Within the coming month, I will be having not just one but two concerts!" He smiled brightly and spun in his chair, his eyes gleaming with excitement.

Katsuki sighed out in relief. Of course, he knew about the concerts. He thought something bad was gonna be announced. Izuku talked for a few minutes, Katsuki zoning out a bit, before being brought right back to reality.

Now, for the second thing." Izuku settles in his chair. "After those two concerts, I'm gonna be making my way back to Japan for a while! There I will begin my Japanese Tour of 20XX!"

The blonde's mouth dropped and all he could think was..

"WHAT THE FUCK!?"

-/-

"Did you hear something?" Shinsou asked Kaminari, who was currently laying across his lap as he played a game on his hand-held gaming console.

"Awwwe.." Kaminari whined as he died in his game before he started a new game. "Nope. Probably Blasty next door."

"Bakugou?" The insomniac questioned and ran his hand through his boyfriend's yellow hair.

The electric blonde hummed a 'yes' and returned his focus fully back toward his video game, sticking his tongue out in concentration.

Shinsou silently questioned for a minute before shrugging and returning back to his book that was in his free hand, continuing onto the next chapter.

It was only silent for a few minutes before Kaminari spoke up.

"Did the two twinks in your book hook up yet?"

"Denki, I love you, but shut the fuck up."

My motivation is gooooooone. Hopefully it'll return from unpaid leave soon so I can actually post a full chapter and return to an actually decent upload schedule.

Anygays, happy holidays, you homosexuals! (the straights are valid too)

- ccbeloved