~ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ~

Izuku Midoriya, also known as Deku. Izuku Midoriya and Katsuki Bakugou grew up together. They were inseparable. Katsuki always wanted to be a hero, the best hero. While Izuku wanted to be an underground hero. He never wanted to be one of those fancy, flashy heroes. Katsuki loved All Might while Izuku loved other heroes like Eraserhead, Nighteye, and Hawks.

During elementary school, Izuku was bullied a lot for being quirkless. Everyone either bullied him or just pretended he didn't exist, including the teachers who just plain out ignored the boy. When Izuku found out he was quirkless, he was heartbroken, but even when Katsuki found out, he didn't care. Katsuki stayed with him every step of the way, protecting him from the bullies.

When Inko, Izuku's mother, found out he was quirkless, she did not take it very well and left. Izuku was under the Bakugou's care from there. Izuku's father left on a business trip when he was three, sending Inko and Izuku money for rent and the things they needed. When Hisashi, Izuku's father, found out Inko had left, he was furious and promised to come to get Izuku the minute he was done with his business trip.

Near the last day of fifth grade, the bullying got so bad, that one of the main bullies beat Izuku to the point where he could barely even stand and that didn't sit well with Katsuki at all.

Soon after this incident, Izuku and his father found it best for him to move to America to be with Hisashi and Izuku accepted. Izuku didn't want to leave Katsuki and the same goes for Katsuki with Izuku but they knew this is for the best.

The day Izuku had to leave was a day filled with tears.

They were at the airport, waiting for their flight. "Do you have you have to leave, Izu...?" Katsuki said, hugging the boy. "I think this is what's best for me, but I'll miss you so much..." Izuku said, burying his face into Katsuki's shoulder as they cried. "Promise to call me... every week...!" Izuku added. "I promise, Izu..." Katsuki kissed the top of Izuku's head.

"Flight 105 to the United States now boarding!" The speaker announced.

The two boys looked at each other, holding each other tight. "That's our flight..." Hisashi said, swinging his carry-along bag over his shoulder. Hisashi walked over to Mitsuki and Masaru, Katsuki's parents, hugging them tightly. "We'll miss you, 'Sashi. Take good care of Izu..." Mitsuki said, wiping the tears from her eyes. "And remember, you're always welcome to call us!" Masaru added. "Promise," Hisashi said, backing away from the hug.

"I'll miss you, Izu..." Katsuki whispered. "I'll miss you too, Kacchan..." Izu pulled away and picked up his bag, walking over to his father.

A few minutes later, Izuku sat in his seat on the plane with his father sitting next to him. Izuku looked out the window, seeing Katsuki and his parents waving to him from their place inside the airport. Izuku waved back as the plane began to start its ascent.

Throughout the years, Izuku and Katsuki stayed in contact. When they could, Katsuki and his parents came and stayed with Izuku and Hisashi for a few days so they could spend time together.

When Izuku turned twelve, he decided to start a YouTube channel! He always loved watching people play video games, do challenges, dance and sing so that is what inspires him. Izuku started doing challenges, and gaming videos, and even posted a few music videos since his father said he "sings like an Angel".

His channel soon blew up and by the time Izuku was thirteen, Izuku had nearly one million subscribers and was even verified! This shocked Izuku and there were a few tears shed.

Izuku was especially known for his music, so he started posting on Apple Music, Spotify, SoundCloud, and nearly every music streaming site there is!

Izuku had gotten so popular on the internet that he had other YouTubers and Collaborators ask for him to meet with them and talk or do a collab with them. Izuku had agreed to a few collaborations, but not many. He even grew so big, that most of the world knew who he was!