~ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ~

Start from the beginning

"Alrighty! So, here's how this is going to work-" Uraraka started, taking a seat on the floor, in front of Todoroki and Iida who We're on the couch. "We're playing 'Never Have I Ever' first and then we'll play 'Truth or Dare'!"

Katsuki groaned, putting his phone in his pocket. He'd been messing around on it—more like texting Izuku—as he waited for the rest of his classmates to fill into the room and take their seats.

"Alrighty! Who's going first?" Hagakure asked.

Everyone looked at each other for a minute. After a little bit of thinking, Mina decided to just pull up an online generator wheel on her phone and inserted all their names into it. After spinning, Mina turned her phone toward everyone. "Jirou!"

Everyone played through the game, spinning the wheel each time to decide who goes next. About halfway through, most had at least two fingers down for everything mentioned they had done. Kirishima had three fingers down, Sero had four, Kaminari had six, and Mina had five. Katsuki had three fingers down, looking very annoyed with the whole game. Finally, it was Kirishima's turn.

"Never have I ever kissed anyone?" He asked, keeping his fingers up. Not many put their fingers down, surprisingly. Well, not as many as expected. Shinsou, Kaminari, Sero, Mina, Kirishima, Momo, Jirou, and Katsuki all put a finger down.

"Okay, I'm not surprised for any of you, really, but Bakugou? Who the hell would be stupid enough to even attempt to kiss him?" Mineta asked.

Katsuki growled, "WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?!" He yelled.

"Well... you're not very—how do I put this?—approachable?" Uraraka spoke up.

"Okay, moving on-" Then, the questions resumed. They went for about ten more minutes before half of the class was out. The only ones remaining were Katsuki, Kirishima, Momo, Tsu, Uraraka, and Todoroki. Each had one finger left up.

"Never have I ever had a boyfriend or girlfriend?" Kaminari asked. The only people that put a finger down was Momo, Tsu,  and Katsuki.

"Wait, what?" Uraraka asked.

Momo fidgeted, "Well, you already know that I'm dating Kyouka." She pointed out, blushing lightly. "I'm dating Shouji and Tokoyami, Kero." Tsu spoke up. That one wasn't really a surprise either, they didn't hide it nor confirm it. "I've never dated anyone." Kirishima spoke plainly. Shouto shook his head in agreement.

Everyone turned to Katsuki, "I have a boyfriend-" he was cut off by Mina squealing.

"AND YOU NEVER TOLD ME!?" She fussed over him as he just rolled his eyes.

"I don't have to tell you every little fucking thing about me, Raccoon Eyes!" He growled at her.

Suddenly lots of questions erupted from the class like, "How old is he?" "Wait, you're gay?" "Who is it!?" "Are they in the heroics course?" All the questions continued, overwhelming him.

"One, he's my age. Two, yes, I'm gay. Three, I'm not telling you shit." He spat out once everyone shut up. He sighed, standing up from his place on the couch.

"I'm going to bed!" He walked toward the stairwell.

"But it's not even eight!" Kaminari yelled after him. "And we haven't even played 'Truth or Dare' yet!"

"I don't fucking care!" Was all he said before he went up to his dorm.

・゚: *・゚:*»~

The days went on until spring break was upon them. Katsuki's class hasn't even started to show any sign of giving up on finding out who their classmates boyfriend is yet and honestly, it was starting to get really annoying. They've begged, thrown deals, questioned, researched, begged, and almost everything in the book! Did I mentioned that they begged?