He lets out a breath and opens his eyes.

We stare at each other for a couple seconds before we hear Nove shout for him.

He gets up and walks into the bathroom.

Kadens Pov

"Do you think she's okay?" I ask trying to find the spoons

"I don't know" Alex says

"That helps" I laugh

"She'll tell us what's wrong if she wants to. All we can do is be there for the both of them"

"How do you always know what to say?" I ask

"Cause I'm the best" he smirks

"We should've asked Noah to help us. How the hell are we supposed to know where the plates and spoons are?" I say

"You like her don't you?" Alex asks making me drop the skittles in my hand.

"What? Who?"

"You know who you idiot"

"I've known her for less than a month Lex. I guess I care too much about her but maybe it's just a small crush. She's stubborn and hard to read and she spilled her stupid smoothie on me—"

"Oh my god you really do like her" Alex laughs as Noah walks into the kitchen

"I'm gonna let this go but first I have to remind you that I will destroy you if you hurt my sister." I stare at Noah not knowing what to say.

How much did he hear? I can't have him tell Nova

"Listen Noah—" He puts his hand up to stop me from talking

"I said I'd let this go. I won't tell anyone cause I know you care about her. I just had to remind you what would happen if you ever hurt her"

"Anyways, what's taking you guys so long?"

Novas Pov

"Okay your hair looks fine now" Jake says to me

"Thank you Jake" I say then hug him

"Let's go back to your bed so it looks like you woke up like this" He says making me laugh.

We got in bed right as the boys came up with food.

Alex came to my side and kissed my head then Kaden did the same.

Alex layed on the foot of my bed and Kaden pushed me a bit so he could lay next to me. Noah was on the other side so Jake and I were squished in the middle.

"What are we watching?" Alex asked

"The lion king" Jake and I said at the same time

"No" Kaden said

"Yes" I said back

"You guys have watched this movie a hundred times" Noah says

"So?"

Jake ignored the boys and put the movie on.

Kadens Pov

Nova and Jake fell asleep 10 minutes into the movie so we immediately changed it and started watching some crime shows.

Alex is asleep with Jakes feet across his chest.

Nova moves a lot so she ended up with her feet on Jakes thighs and her upper body on top of me. She keeps almost falling off so I've been holding her for awhile.

Noah and I talked for a bit but he eventually fell asleep then slowly moved into Jakes side.

His head is buried in Jakes neck while his arm is around his torso.