Chapter 1

The Tioranos and the Vernizzis were not expecting for the tragedy that was to happen on the night they were discussing to merge their businesses together.

~~~~~~

Neil and Lori Tiorano enter Francesca's to see Frank and Elizabeth Vernizzi sitting at their reserved table. The hostess brought them over to them. When the Vernizzis noticed the Tioranos approaching, they got up from their seats to greet them with smiles and hugs.

"Nice to see you Frank" says Neil.

"Right back at you" Frank replies.

Once the greetings were settled, everyone ordered and talked about different topics. Before they could discuss the merge of their companies, Frank had to go to the bathroom.

While he was in the bathroom, Lori, Neil and Elizabeth hear a big explosion. They turn to see the kitchen on fire and the flames quickly spreading. Lori and Neil jump out of their seats and run towards the entrance. Lori quickly turns to see Elizabeth still sitting in her seat .

"Elizabeth! Come on get out of here! Why are you still sitting there!?"

"I'm not leaving until Frank comes back!"

Lori runs towards Elizabeth, grabs her arm, and ran out of the restaurant. They got out in time before the place was engulfed in flames.

"NO!" Elizabeth screams as she struggles against Lori to run back into the restaurant to save Frank. She slumped against her.

"I'm so sorry" Lori whispers to Elizabeth. Elizabeth pushed out of her arms and stormed off to her car.

~~~~~~

When Elizabeth came home that night, fueled by anger and grief, she thought of ways to get revenge on the Tioranos for the death of her husband. They weren't even married for a month. Then she remembered hearing the Tioranos recently had a baby girl. To take her revenge, she will kidnap their daughter. She thought, " You take away my happiness, then I will cause you misery with taking away your happiness.