--

*20 years later*

A young man was chopping a tree down with an axe cleaving it in two with one swing. Before the tree could fall he caught it and put it over his shoulder even though it was at least 50 feet high. The man stood at 6'5 with him shirtless showing a chiseled body that seemed honed for battle, the man had dark green messy hair with bright green eyes, showing that he was the boy all those years ago. The young man tossed the tree to the ground not far from a small home, he then started cutting the tree up into portions. 

His home was in the woodlands in a clearing. The house was a simple one-story hut with only a living room plus a kitchen, bathroom, and bedroom. Outside was a pond on the right side of the home with small fish chilling it along with ducks. Across from the house was a small farm that held some vegetables along with a barn with a few cows and chickens vibing inside. The man wiped a brow as he finished making his firewood for the year. It was around January if he remembered correctly, so this would be useful somewhat.

The young man froze as he felt several signatures starting to close in on his position. He could also hear it in general as he turned around seeing 4 Humvees drive into his estate making him growl as they tore up his land. Three Humvees instantly opened their doors revealing several men in suits that began going around inspecting the land until the young man planted his axe in the ground hard cracking the ground and making them stop.

Izuku turned back to the last Humeev as he could feel they had the strongest people in this lot. The doors opened and to be honest, it was also the weirdest bunch he had ever seen and he had seen some stuff. The driver looked to be a bigger muscular man wearing some ridiculous red costume, his power level was around 2,000. The passenger was a homeless-looking guy with long messy black hair and very dry eyes, what confused the man though was the weird mouse humanoid on his shoulder, the homeless guy's power level was about 1,100 while the mouse was 50. The back door on the passenger side was the only one to open revealing a very scrawny tall blonde man, if the young man couldn't be mistaken he looked like a dying skeleton. However, he still made the man narrow his eyes as the skeleton man had easily the highest power level out of all the strangers, 30,000. The rest of the grunts were only in the 100s.

???: Now can I ask why you're on my property?

Asked the young man as he kept his eye on all the men as they eyed up his property, obviously looking for something. The mouse thing jumped off the homeless guy and walked forward making the young man look down on the mouse.

Nezu: Where are my manners? My name is Nezu, the principal of UA. The man I jumped off is Erasurehead, the driver is Vlad King, and they both work under me as teachers. The last one in the white shirt is Toshinori Yagi. The rest of these fine workers you don't need to know about. We're here because we believe you have something or your property is on something we want, Mister?

Izuku: Izuku Midoriya. And if you're going to offer to buy my land then you can leave now.

Nezu: Oh no no. We don't need the land or anything like that we're just looking for an item that is in your possession or somewhere buried in your property.

Izuku: Well I ain't going to let you search or destroy my property until I know what you're searching for.

Nezu sighed at that hoping the country bumpkin would be dumb enough to let them take the prize without any reparations, but it seemed this one had some brains. Nezu motioned to one of the agents to go to the car and they complied quickly. The air was tense as Izuku kept his eyes on all of the intruders with wary eyes. Soon the agent came back holding an all too familiar object in their hands, a bowling ball-sized orange crystal ball that held three blue stars on it in a pyramid formation.