《 What they find attractive about you 》

⚠️ Including Tom, Arthur, John, Finn and Michael ⚠️

-Tom-

Your voice. Yes, there's the lust and the eyes, but tommy would honestly feel comfort when he hears you speak or sing. When he has a rough day, he'll come home to hear your voice and tommy will be at ease. He'll phone you and hear you say his name. He'll close his eyes and feel his muscles relax when you sing charlie to sleep.

-Arthur-

He loves your eyes. Arthur loves looking at them when he waks up, when he opens his after kissing you, etc. That was the first thing he noticed when he first met you. Your eye colour, no matter what it is it's his favourite feature.

-John-

Your body. John doesn't discriminate, and he's not the type of man to judge people negatively based on their appearance. If he likes it, he likes it. He's so deeply fond of how you look, and how your clothes suit your body shape.

-Finn-

Because finn is the youngest and needs to experience more and literally cannot wait to grow up, the things he'll find attractive about you are your confidence, your figure, oh and definitely your personality. He can't choose one to stick with.

-Michael-

Michael has so much appreciation for your ass. He loves it, he loves the shape no matter what it is, as long as he gets a good view. He's looking at it when you're walking in front of him or bending over. He knows it's all his.