《 Distracting Them from Work 》

⚠️ Including Tom, Arthur, John and Michael ⚠️

-Tom-

He won't look up for hours if he's working at his desk, so you have to use a more hands-on technique. You'll brush his shoulder as you pass or slide your fingers against his to hand him something but soon you have to resort to kisses. Small, fleeting presses of your mouth to his forehead or cheek or jaw to "wish him luck" and he'll contentedly hum in response. But when you're done playing around, all you have to do is press a few sloppy kisses to his neck and he's on top of you in no time.

-Arthur-

You love to give your man a view and it's very effective. Your favorite is when he's giving a speech at the gambling den; you'll lie in wait at the back of the room and then bend over to pick something up, making him stutter through a few sentences. Leaning over a desk with your shirt pulled low leaves him speechless altogether. When he was in charge of the accounting books, Polly had to ban you from his office so he could focus without his eyes glued to your figure.

-John-

Toying with John is the highlight of your week. Unintentionally sexual stuff is so easy and so innocent, at least to everyone else. But John doesn't hear a damn word of the family meeting if you're biting your lip. Or he'll be calling out the bets in the shop and stop cold when he notices you sucking on your fingertip while writing in the books. Your favorite, however, is when he's doing paperwork at home. You'll keep him company from the other side of his desk and then just happen to stretch and sigh softly, arching your back in a way that reminds him of very long nights together. He practically growls "that's it, girl" before lunging at you.

-Michael-

His eagle eyes notice everything and you use this to your advantage, even at the office. You'll undo a shirt button or two to start which earns a simple smirk. The trouble begins when you hike your skirt up slightly, leaving Michael running a hand over his face to try and pull the image of you from his mind. But if he sees a hint of lace under your clothes he'll slam his pen down and debate having a quickie there or waiting until he can fuck you senseless that night at home. So far the decision has been 50\50.