I just wanna be your dog(male)

Tw: social anxiety
Early 70s long hair Bowie 🙏
Smut
This gets kinky luvs

I was laying on my bed listening to the record player silently play in the corner 'the stooges' spinning around and around. I was bored out of my mind. A 20 year old who's bored on a Saturday night.

But than i remembered that A friend of mine, Kate, was having a party and I could go to that, so that's exactly what I did. I got off my ass, got dressed in party appropriate clothes, said goodbye to my roommate and my cats and I was out the door.

The streets we're weirdly quiet for 22.30 on a Saturday in London but it was what it was. I bopped into my corner shop.

"Quiet evening isn't it" I try to make small talk whit the cashier "yeah" she said eating a chocolate bar loudly and staring at a magazine.
"So just the bottle of whine than?" She said "that'll be £6.50" she looked at me silently staring at my clothes, judging. I was wearing a colorful open shirt whit a pair of high waisted flared pants and some simple blue glitter on my eyes. I gave her the money and left.

With a bottle of £6 white wine in hand and zero money I'm my pocket I headed to my friends place a few blocks away.

When I got there I heard music blasting from the two story suburban house, well she's getting complaints later. I knocked on the door and she came to open it "heyyy! You made it!" A slightly drunk Kate said "and I come bringing gifts" I say giving her the cheap wine "uuuu the cheapest white wine in the store, grate job" "oh shut up kate"

As she let me in a few, let's say 10 people drank and talked and danced around inside. 'Im starting to regret this already' I thought to myself. I went to talk to some other friend of mine. More and more people started piling in. At the end there were at least 50 people in that small house and 20 of them in the kitchen alone. I started panicking. My legs where shaking, there was too much noise and too many people packed into a small house. Shit, i need to get out of Here.

"I think I'm gonna go to the bathroom" i say to my group of friend as I downed my second beer tonight and made a run for it. I successfully made it to the toilet and locked the door behind me.

I sat onto the floor and my started trying to breathe normally. In and out, in and out.

What I didn't notice there was someone else in there with me. "Are you alright?" The voice said, normally I would have screaming and ran out but the voice was so reassuring and calm. "I think so, I just don't like, we'll alot of people and I drank a little too much but I'll be okay" suddenly the shower curtain opens and sat there was a man whit long hair in a silk dress an platforms sitting comfortably in the bathtub.

"I'm sorry I didn't get your name?" He said smiling "umm it's y/n" I said "hmm...y/n what a beautiful name. I'm David Bowie or we'll David jones or we'll never mind that, pleasure meeting you" he blabbered he was so handsome but also super pretty? What an odd man. I stared, I couldn't help it I just did.

We talked for what felt like hours about nothing just laughing.

"Hello? Ground control to y/n? You there?" He said in his calming voice "yeah sorry I spaced out" I said "I just said your really attractive" he said getting out of the tub and sitting next to me on the floor. "What? I'm flattered dude" I say looking away from him.

He grabbed my chin and he held it whit his index finger and thumb and i inched closer to him. "Lord your fine" I said while staring into his different colored eyes. "I try" he giggled.

The atmosphere was intense. we where just staring into each other's eyes waiting on who would make the first move, and surprisingly I did. I smashed my lips on his sitting on top of him our body's pressed against each other's. He started unbuttoning my shirt and I slipped my hand under his soft dress massaging his dick trough his underwear. "Fuck- don't stop-" he half moaned into my ear and I swear I could have cum right there and then.

He slipped my shirt off and than my pants, leaving me In just my boxers. I took his dress off and oh my he was thin. And not in a bad way in a sexy way. That underwear came off as quickly as all of our other clothes previously.

We got up and he bent me over the sink. "Prep or no?" He asked "I can take it" I said whit confidence. He slipped his hand around my neck and trusted into me whit no mercy. He was big. "David don't stop-" I screamed as he grunted in my ear. "God your good" he said tightening his grip around my throat and jerking me off at the same pace as his trust's.

"Look at yourself" he demanded. So I did and what I sight that was. Me sweaty and bent over the sink of my friends house, a man I met today fucking me better than anyone ever has. It was hot, So very hot. A song silently played from downstairs 'I wanna be your dog' it was perfect for the moment.

"David I think I'm gonna cum-" I said "wait a bit longer sweetie" he said and but his thumb on my slit "ahh~" he moaned and so did I. I wanted to release so bad but his goddamn hand wasn't letting me. I was over the edge, literally. He went faster and harder if that even possible and I loved every second of it.
"Come for me baby" he said and so I did him not long after me.

He ran us a bath and he washed me and I washed him. After that we went downstairs both whit our hair damp and my shirt inside out. "It's bine 2 hours where have you been?" Kate asked "over there" I pointed at a random corner. "No no, I think you've been over here love" David said pointing at his crotch smiling cheekily and I went red. "Whatever man" Kate said walking away.

That night I really was his dog.

1115 words. Yeah I said I'd leave this to be but I couldn't so enjoy.