Chapter 74: Ghost's Bride (10)

Start from the beginning

.............

Through the little demon's sobs, Cheng Zhi Chu managed to elicit out the origins of the demon.

The demon's real name was Chelman. He was a demon made from human's desire and greed and his original body was a coin.

But he wasn't originally a demon. He used to be human. Born in a poor family, he was sent to the circus at a young age to become a clown. The clown face on the coin represented his life as a human.

After growing up, because of his outstanding appearance that was revealed after he removed his makeup, many aristocratic girls fell for him. He ended up being taken by one young lady's noble family and locked inside their basement.

After suffering from endless torture, he passed away.

The blood that was spilled when he died fell onto a coin that the noble family had dropped. Later, it was passed through different people and it witnessed countless cases of greed and death.

Finally, it awakened and turned into a powerful demon. It then killed the nobles that had killed him in bloody revenge.

Later, Chelman continued to wander around the world as a demon. At the same time, he was being chased after by countless people.

He fulfilled the desires of countless people and he also took away the life and souls of countless people.

He was extremely dangerous, but he was also very tempting.

Although many people knew that there won't be a good outcome from using the coin, no one could resist its fatal appeal.

"Even Mr. Mu was the same. He didn't hesitate to accept me and become my master........"

The little demon muttered.

"But he was different from the others. He had very good luck and he also knew how to use me. With his ability to steal good luck, he not only did not suffer from any bad luck when he used me, his luck instead got better and better, and stronger and stronger."

"I knew that, if things continued this way, I would never be able to get away from him, so I intended to secretly sneak away but he found out."

"He said that I can leave, but I would need to seal my powers forever. I naturally couldn't promise him that, so I set up a trap in the contract. All I needed to do was to find a new owner again for me to release my powers."

"So, I found you........"

He looked at Cheng Zhi Chu aggrievedly.

"But again, and again, you rejected me and hurt me. You were the first person that has rejected me so many times. I almost lost all my dignity!"

"Even until the very end, he took away your chance and I mistakenly contracted him. Now I have become like this!!"

The little demon's small finger pointed at the groom.

The groom's body turned towards him and he let out a cold aura causing the little demon's heart to tremble.

He could deeply feel how dangerous and terrible the groom is and was completely unable to fight back.

............Dammit.

Why is this headless ghost so strong?

He seems to want to kill him........

No, this isn't because he is not strong enough. It's because something went wrong with the contract and most of his powers were still sealed!!

Chelman's tail fell. He had just stopped crying but his eyes had turned red again. Cheng Zhi Chu saw this and quickly spoke up.