"Sunoo don't tell me you're still hung up on her!"

Sunoo was in a bad mood

The presentation was due to the end of the week, but Ethan was no where to be found. At first he didn't really gave a fuck about him not being in school the day before but two days in a roll? Ethan wasn't the type of guy to skip school so it was weirdly alarming and Sunoo wouldn't have cared if it wasn't for his grades that were on Line.

"Oh my fucking God" Sunoo groaned gripping his hair out of frustration.

"Good morning to you too ." Ni-ki chuckled handing him a cup of coffee. "Bad hair day,I see? he said leaning against the wall of the classroom.

"Morning" Sunoo greeted as he accepted the coffee.

"So what's got you so worked up?"

"School" Sunoo shrugged attempting to fix the damage he had caused to his hair moments ago. "Don't you have classes to attend?" he asked watching Ni-ki put his hands up in the air in defence.

"Geez, you really want me gone,don't you?"

Sunoo rolled his eyes at the dramatic male infront of him "No I'm just, you know what never mind just do you "

"Okay, okay I'll get going see you at lunch?"

Sunoo clicked his tongue before answering "Sure see you in lunch"

Ni-ki saluted before before taking a
U-turn out of the classroom room.

˗ˏˋ꒰ 🍒 ꒱
"If she hadn't been such a bitch maybe he wouldn't have dumped her."

"Who got dumped this time?" Sunoo asked seating down beside Jungwon.

"Not you too. Don't tell me you're invested in this rumours" Jake asked rolling his eyes at his friends

"Well, I'm now part of the journalist club so might well get all the teas"

"Since when were you in the journalists club?" Jake asked before gasping at the realisation of something "Don't tell me, You know who else is in the journalist club Jungwon?"

"Karina" Jungwon also gasped causing Sunoo to quickly put his hands around his Mouth.

"It's not what you guys think,I swear" Sunoo hissed at Jungwon who was trying to get his hand of him

"Sunoo don't tell me you're still hung up on her!" Jake asked tone filled with disbelief

"Who is still hung up on who?" the boy who had just joined the table asked in curiosity

"No one! No one,Jake is talking about this one series we watched together" Sunno quickly said before looking at his friends for help „right guys?"

The two boys looked at each other before they hesitatingly nodded. Sunoo was thankful that Ni-ki somehow believed them giving how bad his friends were at acting.

"Rik, you know why Ethan hasn't been coming to school this days?" Sunno asked trying to change the subject.

"I don't think I can tell you, it's personal maybe you can call him and ask although I didn't know you guys were on good terms now"

"We are not." Sunoo retorted "Your Hyung and I have a project to finish, my grades are on the Line"

"Why don't you text him,he gave you his number did he not? Jake questioned. 

"Can't, I deleted it." Sunno shrugged

"I can give it to you." Ni-ki offered ready to bring out his phone from his pocket

"No it's fine I'll wait we still have some days anyways."

A/N: Short update but I'm glad I got to update this one 😮‍💨
I hope you guys are doing well also there's a surprise next chapter!!!!